Sunday, July 25, 2010

Round 13: Top 3 Adult Theater Women - "Charley" by Buster










Doc here with Round 13 of the Top 3 Adult Theater Women.  This entry by first time reporter Buster deals with Charley, a sexy GILF who was a regular at The Belvedere Theater in Atlanta.

Take it away, Buster!
***
Charley was a really hot 60 year old, but could hold her own against anyone. I chatted with her online for probably a year before I met her about 8 years ago at the now closed Belvedere Theater in Atlanta,  GA. She was better known on Yahoo as "3holeslut" and by that name you knew she loved to fuck !!!

Well anyway, when I finally drove the 100 miles to meet her at the Belvedere, I walked into the theater and had to wait a couple of  minutes for my eyes to adjust. She was surrounded by guys and was taking a break. I walked up and introduced myself, and she promptly took my cock out and gave me a BJ as I played with her very wet cumfilled pussy. She got up and bent over while still giving me one heck of a BJ. A couple different guys came up from behind and filled her pussy with even more cum, then soon afterwards I proceeded to add my load to that super wet pussy. Yep, she hated condoms and only fucked bareback.

I hung around and watched her fuck and suck all cummers, then I fucked her one more time giving her my last load before that drive home. Never got to meet her again before she retired from the scene, but chatted many times online with her and she sent many more pics of her theater adventures.

Anybody that ever went to Belvedere and other theaters in Southeast about 8-10 years ago I'm sure would remember Charley the 3holeslut .
***
Thanks Buster!  The Belvedere must have been quite the place back in the day!

One more day to get in your Top 3 Adult Theater Women nominees.  Email The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Doc