Monday, August 30, 2010

Nina's Acceptance Speech - Top 3 Adult Theater Women


















Doc here with the first acceptance speech from a winner from The Good Doctor's Top 3 Adult Theater Woman awards.   Nina the Bakery Slut tied for 3rd place with Lynn the 3rd Grade Teacher in a tightly contested race to the finish.

So, without further ado, is Nina's acceptance speech for 3rd place:

"I could not believe I did so well in the Top Three Adult theater Women poll. It definitely did wonders for my ego. I would like to thank the Good Doctor for his great Journal and especially for those who cast their votes for me. It's like my husband says "Not bad for a old broad." I hope to one day see you in the theater.
Love,
Nina"

Doc here again...Thank you Nina for the years of showing us why you are a top theater slut in "this thing of our's".  Those lucky to have spent some quality time at an adult theater with you can attest why you are so special. 

Hopefully we will be receiving one more acceptance speech...From our winner, Tina from CTs.  As soon as it hits our news desk, it will get published.

Thanks,
Doc