Monday, January 10, 2011

Flash Report: Cruising The Coast with Bob - 1/8/2011










Doc here with a new look for an old friend... Bob in Biloxi, Senior Field Reporter for The Journal, now gets his own look for his frequent reports.  "Cruising The Coast with Bob in Biloxi" will now be a regular feature here at The Journal. 

So without further ado, here's Bob:

***

Hey Doc,

Another report on Cruising the Coast with Bob... It’s been somewhat slow, but with definite high points lately.

Last night an older couple came in around 10pm & stayed for awhile, then proceeded down the street to the ABS. Once there I was able to procure to booth next to them and have some fun. She was a short lady with huge tits, who proceeded to pull off her jeans and get busy with her old man. I slid my cock in the hole and she got busy with me! The lady had talent but was too short to back up to the hole.
Bob

After a short intermission another couple showed up, this one had beautiful well formed tits and was a master at sucking cock!!  This lady had several tattoos and soon was naked in the booth with her man. I again slid my cock through the hole and was rewarded with her highly skilled mouth. Then I felt a different sensation, the un-mistakable feeling of her pussy being backed up on my cock.  If anyone has ever had that, I digress. If not, it’s an incredible feeling believe me!

Her very nice heart shaped ass started pounding back against the wall, riding my cock while I tried to think of baseball or something else besides the incredible feeling she was giving me. I held my end up for around 10mins before unloading into her hot little pussy. Thank you dear, hope to see/feel you again!

That’s about it Doc, two hit and runs, no marriage proposals !!!

Bob

***

Doc here again... I'm sure the marriage proposals are just around the corner, Bob.  In the meantime, keep up the great reports from the Gulf Coast.

Have a report you'd like to see at the Journal?  Just e-mail The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.  I will edit your report and doll it up nicely.  Just provide me with a pen name you'd like to go by, and we are good to go.  It's easy. It's fun. Plus, it's machine washable.

Thanks,
Doc