Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Coming Attraction: Laney Hits CTs in Gary July 21 - 23rd (w/PICS)



















Doc here with a reminder that the very sexy and insatiable Laney from Texas will be at CTs Adult Theater, 4620 Industrial Highway in Gary, IN this Thursday through Saturday.

Here is the latest from Laney on her visit, plus more pics of her (click to enlarge, since they are hi-res):

It's Laney and I will be arriving Thursday at noon and I have a surprise for all that will be at CTs Thursday at noon. There will a little show for all that will be there. I have a female friend thats wants to eat my pussy while all the guys watch. She is new to all this so she has requested that everyone stand back and watch while she plays with me. Please don't touch her while she playing with me. When she is though I will be all yours.

Please remember condoms must be woren when playing with me.  Looking forward to the Thursday nooner
~~~~~~~~~~~~Laney

















Gentlemen (and ladies), Laney is a good time. Don't miss her visit Thursday through Sunday.  Hopefully I will be able to update her visit with reports and pics taken at CTs during her trip. 

Gentlemen, start your engines!

Doc