Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Flash Report! CK on Call Reports on Tasha's Bukkake Event at CTs

Doc here with a much awaited Flash Report on Tasha's Bukkake Event at CTs Adult Theater, 4620 Industrial Highway, Gary IN by Journal reporter, CK.  I like CK's reports...There is no fluff here, just the facts and the details. 

So here I end my no-fluff intro to CK's report on Tasha's Bukkake event...

***

Hey Doc,

CK reporting on Tasha's Bukkake at CTs Adult Theater on 8/11. Impressive performance by this youngun. She must have been eager as she arrived early, around 6:15pm.  CT's parking lot was full when I arrived. 



The Real Tasha
The theater was packed and I had to wait a few minutes to get in.  I found Tasha on her knees, with almost twenty guys surrounding her.  She was only wearing a pair of jogging pants and dark sunglasses, and she had cum on her face.  A seat cushion was on the floor.  She was alternating sucking the 5 guys nearest to her.  She was begging for the cum.  She took her sunglasses off and you guess it, got a nice cum shot on her face and in her right eye. Cum was flying! Cum on her face, tits, stomach, back, cum was dripping off her face.  As one cock came, another would take his place.  Tasha was glazed like a donut.  

As the evening progressed and the numbers dwindled, she gave one on one BBBJTC.  She took real good care of one lucky guy sitting in the back row.  She took an occasional break, but in all, she was there for 5 hours! Went she left at 11:20pm, she had drained all the cocks.   Outstanding!

CK

***

Thanks again CK for a great report on Tasha's Bukkake Event... I wish I would have been able to travel up to Gary for this event, but alas I was kept away by a patient relapse and a plate of lasagna.  Hopefully there will be some pics from the event that will come to light (hint, hint George).  If they do, you will see them here at The Journal.

Do you have an adult theater report?  Just e-mail Steve Rogers The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.  I will help edit and format your report, and you get all the credit.  You just supply the words and a pen name, and I'll do the rest.

Thanks,
Doc