Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Flash Report! Liz Reports on a Steamy Afternoon @ 15th Ave in Melrose Park, IL


Doc here with a real Flash Report... How about 18 hours old?  The very sexy Liz is back with her second report (and a much better logo than the first one I mailed in), and once again we are about to get all steamed up with her. 

The home ballpark for Liz is 15th Avenue Adult Books and Theater, 2125 N. 15th Ave., in Melrose Park, IL (a western suburb of Chicago). Liz is a rock star at 15th Ave., and this report from her shows why.  She loves to explore every nook and cranny of the spa area at 15th Ave., whether it's the private rooms, the group shower room, the sauna, or (my favorite) the bleacher area/TV room.  And in this report, she demonstrates she is an equal opportunity offender.

Here is the voluptuous Liz and her Flash Report...

***

Hi Doc,

Well just back from a nice visit to my favorite place, 15th Ave.  Impromptu visit tonight since my play partner has been traveling so very much. I posted on the Yahoo Group that I would be arriving and did so at the exact time. Greated by my favorite people, we took care of our entry fees, once again getting a private room.              
We go back to sauna and nobody was there so we have a little private alone time, which was greatly needed. We decided to shower,  and while in there we get a little frisky as another man walks in. We continue to feel, stoke, and kiss all while the other man was well behaved just watching and stroking.  Soon enough we see a regular "B". I wave my hand at the nice patient man indicating I will play with him he quickly understands and I stroke and suck. Soon decide we r going to leave the shower and go to a more general location, the tv room. I look up and there is a woman in locker room, wearing a bikini and great body. By the time we get out they disappear.

In the TV room, I take care of the nice patient man until he cums on my juicy tits.  Then "B" arrives & I take care of him while getting fucked from behind by my man. As we are doing this, bikini couple comes into the TV room. Apparently she came w/ two guys and was playing with one and he was playing with other. They change positions and continue with the 3 of them.

*****Insert Bitch Warning Now****

Well, she gets huffy about too many people around and I hear her tell then she wants to go someplace else. When i finish with "B", I see there are a few guys but all very polite and not pushy or asking for anything. Well needless to say I need shower so we go back into the group shower room. 

Right when I get into the shower area,  bikini woman says "ugh, here they come following us."  Hello you are in the showers!!!  So they huff off to sauna.  People if you don't want to be watched or bothered, geta private room or go to booth!!!  Seriously!!!  Newbies!

Well we all laughed it off, showered and had some additional private time.  Yes it was not packed but once again this female patron (as well as about 4 men) were very satisfied in the hour we were there.
 
Now looking forward to our Saturday night visit!

Liz

***

Doc here again... I want to take a time management course with Liz.  She is able to cram an awful lot of fun into one hour of play time @ 15th Ave.  I like her approach... She knows what she wants, and goes about getting it (multiple times).  Thank you Liz for the great report!  I wish I knew how to thank you, somehow...

Saturday night should be fun at 15th Avenue.  With any luck, The Good Doctor may make a House Call then, assuming the Lizardo 3000 is out of the shop in time (new flux capacitor, rotate the tires, and a new Bloody Mary scented tree air freshener).  If the planets align, I plan on reporting first hand the evening's activities.  Follow me on Twitter for instant updates HERE, or at @lizardojournal.

Time is running out to get your TOP Adult Theater Experience reports into The Journal.  Just e-mail me with the subject line "TOP STORY" at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Doc