Sunday, September 4, 2011

Flash Report: Bob in Biloxi Battens Down The Hatches (Thanks Lee)














Doc here with this week's Cruising The Coast with Bob in Biloxi. Even though sernior Journal reporter Bob has been called a force of nature on the beautiful Gulf Coast, the real weather event was Hurricane Lee that hit that area this weekend.  How will that impact the fun at the Gulf Coast Adult Theater, or the ABS down the street?

Here he is... The arch enemy of The Weather Channel, Bob in Biloxi...

***

This Week's Episode: "Field of Wet Dreams"

Greetings Doc,

That damn Lee (Tropical Storm Lee that is) can be blamed for this weeks dismal showing of couples on the coast! He will just not go away! Sound familiar?




Bob in Biloxi
OK, I expected 30 to 40 couples this weekend at both the Theater and ABS, due to being pent up in their hotels because of the storm. That did not happen. Instead a couple of regulars showed up, did their thing and left.

In an unusual event at The Gulf Coast Adult Theater, and I guess it takes storms to do this, a very pretty lady showed up, she had dark hair and was all of 6”3 with curves in all the right places. She was wearing jeans (yeah I know) with a pull over striped blouse. But damn she was sexy! Her and her man sat on the back couch, with her on top of him grinding away with his hand down the front of her jeans. I think she may have gotten off a few times, but never disrobed and left shortly after. I’m 6’0 and passed her on the way out, I smiled and said “excellent show”
That got a smile from her and a thank you. Now here’s the weird part, they arrived in a taxi and it was waiting outside to take them back. Damn I wish I had been a taxi driver that night!

On to the ABS, a short BBW with what I would guess to have EE cup tits came into the place along with her man, they proceeded to the back and I was able to enjoy her oral skills. I just love when I woman moans with my cock in her throat. It just adds something to it !!!




Gulf Coast Adult Theater
Biloxi, MS
Later, a very attractive lady, dressed in a brown skirt and flowery blouse, adorned with a pair of cowboy boots came in. Her man kept looking to the back, so I’m guessing they are there to play. They bought some sort of toy and did come to the back. But to everyone’s amazement used the store bag to block the fucking hole !!!! It wasn’t just me they blocked, it was everyone that entered the adjoining booth? Now this place has booths with no holes, why not use those? As they left, she put both boots on the dash of the car and proceeded to insert whatever toy they bought and ride off into the storm! Oh well, she was nice to look at anyway.

I read Enzyte Bob’s rendition on the decline of this thing of ours. I would agree and disagree with a few of his points.

First, in our quaint town, there has been a theater since 1976 and few ABS that are tolerated by what he described as the “Christian Right”. So, it would seem not to be the case here, however elected officials getting banged on by these “Christians” is what brings about change in our play land. To ignore the Constitution and just arbitrarily enact prohibitions whenever they disagree with something is a zealot in the truest form. Until we can get a government that will follow the Constitution and leave the law to the Courts as well as holding their feet to the fire to enforce those principles it will get over regulated and harassed out of business. The Tea Party has been misunderstood in this regard, they want government out of our lives and out of businesses! So in closing on my political stump I believe the Tea Party would be good for this thing of ours!

(Note to self: Never mix sex with politics. I could wind up like Anthony Wiener! Besides it's boring and makes my dick soft. )

Bob

***

Thanks Bob for a report that I thought would result in nothing (due to the storm), but it looks like the hearty people of the Gulf Coast can handle just about anything.  Thank you sir!

The Good Doctor is sending out a MAYDAY of his own right now... Adult theater reports have reached an all-time low in submissions this past week.  Now is not the time to sit on your hands, ladies and gentlemen of this thing of ours. Please, please send your reports to The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. It does not have to be anything fancy... Just write up what's in your head, and I will edit and format it .  By the time we are done, it will look slick, and you get the glory.

Ok, then... What are you waiting for?

Thanks,
Doc (who needs a Bloody Mary STAT)