Saturday, October 1, 2011

Flash Report: The Back Hat Reports On The Waverly Adult Store & Theater in Waverly, VA
















Doc here with another first time contributor to The Journal, The Black Hat (I always like pen names that sound like Batman villains, but that's just me).  The Black Hat visits the Waverly Adult Store and Theater in Waverly, VA, and his report is a good one folks (address information and details on the Dr. Emilio Adult Theater Database).

Here is the Black Hat and his report...

***

Visited Waverly Adult Store and Theater in mid-July on a Sunday evening.  The store is well run, usually clean and has both a booth area with some GH's and several large booths with couches.  There is also a small theater with two rows of couches and two large screens showing movies.  Admission of $20 gets you full access.  On this particular night the action was all guy on guy but patience wins the day so I hung out.  I struck up a conversation with a guy about 60 and we traded notes on locations and various adventures with couples.  We had a lot in common and after another hour of strolling between the theater and the booths I called it a night.

The following Tuesday evening I arrived and noticed the parking lot was pretty full, walked in, paid and was on my way to the theater when my new friend walks in with a couple.  The guy was fairly clean cut and reserved and his girl was a petite beauty wearing a denim skirt and loose blouse.  She had great hair, a pretty face, small but perky breasts and a fabulous ass.  All three of them made their way to the theater and I casually followed them in taking a seat on an adjacent couch.  The back story here is that my friend met them online, arranged a meet before hand for a few drinks and proceeded to be blown by this beauty two times before they even got to the theater!

Once settled in the theater, my friend and her man sat on either side of her and began sucking her nipples and trading hands between her legs.  My friend spotted me and invited me to join them introducing me as a "cool guy with good manners".  How thoughtful!  Remember that guys, be a good facilitator in this thing of ours!  Well, the theater crowd was sparse and our young maiden was nervous as it was her first time to the theater.  My friend suggested we move to a private booth which we did.
In the booth, I was asked to produce my throbbing cock for her slurping pleasure and I was only too eager to oblige.  She worked that cock slowly and deliberately while her two admirers nibbled on her breasts and fingered her.  Not wanting to go too soon (hey, this was an ideal opportunity, I was going to make it last!) I pulled back a few times as she went down on my buddy for the third time! 

Finally, she could stand it no more and begged for my cock in her pussy.  I was only too happy to oblige and after suiting up, I began to work my way into the tightest pussy I have ever known.  After a few minutes we achieved a nice rhythm and I plunged deep on each stroke with my balls slapping that fabulous ass. Between my cock and her admirers gentle touch on her clit, she came hard and in waves.  I pulled out, removed my wrap and jerked my cock to a violent explosion over her beautiful tits.  After that, I thanked them all and exited the booth.  Waverly is hit or miss with couples, but if you are patient, polite and well mannered, it might just be your time. 

Until next time, be patient and cool!

The Black Hat

***

Doc here again... That was a terrific report!  We have only had one other report on Waverly, and that was back over a year ago from OldBeatNik (report link HERE). This theater and ABS sounds like a good time, but as The Black Hat proclaims, "...patience wins the day". 

Thanks again to The Black Hat, and we look forward to your next report, sir!

The Good Doctor still is in dire need of adult theater reports!  A new month is here, and the regular readers of The Journal are hungry for new Flash Reports or Blast From The Past Reports. So, pretty please, send along your reports to James Drury The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. Please provide a pen name (if you are a first time caller), and I will edit and format your report.  You get the glory and the byline.

Be large. Be a reporter for The Journal.

Thanks,
Doc