Monday, November 28, 2011

Couple's Flash Report! Handy Pete at Cinema L'Amour in Montreal

Doc here with a follow-up Couple's Flash Report from 1st time reporter, Handy Pete.  Once again, this report comes from the now-on-the-radar adult theater in Montreal, Cinema L'Amour

Between the recent Flash Reports, and the documentary film about this theater, Cinema L'Amour should be on the tip of every one's tongue.

Here is Handy Pete and his ribald tale from Montreal...

***

Hey Doc!

..What a surprise when I saw the report from the Cinema L'Amour in MontrĂ©al. When I started reading I swear it was about my last visit with my loving slut girlfriend. As it turned out the article described a Tuesday event....Sorry sucker, I was getting my freak-on Saturday!  Had the good "reporter" been there, he would have gotten the fuck of his life.

The Story:
Saturday morning I woke up and asked my gal if she wanted to get nasty today, the reply was "YES!" and so together we we're off to Montreal. Keep in mind it's a 5 hour winter drive in order to get there and I'm kinda proud of how much effort it takes to get my rocks off (in the best of ways). Montreal is a "world class" sex resort, theaters, arcades, strip clubs, swingers clubs (yes, open to single guys) and the likes...a perverts paradise!

We got in town at about 2pm, and didn't waste a minute. We paid the friendly cashier and made our way into the theater. ( $20 or so buck,  35$ for the couples balcony!?!  These folks need to wake up, as hot couples like us pull patrons in and deserve VERY low rates...)

We made our way to our seats, but before long my girl went to the ladies room (which she is). After a few minutes she walked down the aisle dressed as a true slut. I don't need to say she drew the attention of the twenty so men who we're present.

She sat next to me and we started to play right away. Of course the guys came right up close and made the moment very sexy. She got my cock out and started to suck, I fingered her wet snatch and knew that things we're going to get very hot. Damn! Cinema d'Amour only has typical theater seats so it wasn't easy to play!

After moving into the front row, things got a little more serious. I finally got on my knees in front of her and gave her hot pussy the licking she needed. All my fellow perverts started getting their hands busy and gave her tits and body a good fondling. I got the urge and started to dick my woman really good.

The guys we're really surprised, as we fuck like bunnies and my dick is something to be proud of! Anyways, only one dude offered his cock to my slut and it got sucked to perfection. Bear in mind the Theatre D'amour is kinda new and the patrons are average old perverts, Maybe one day ( a flag system) some good young bucks will come in and help me out to give the fucking my girlfriend deserves.

We left after about 1 1/2 hours of play. The next stop was Sauna 3333 which is a very popular swingers club 24/7 in Montreal. Needless to say, theater sex is the best! Nothing turns my girl on inside or outside of the bedroom as much as public sex in the nastiest form.

Fuck, this is my first report, I need a break ;-)

-Handy Pete

***

Doc here again... The Cinema L'Amour is getting more exposure in the last month than any other adult theatre here at The Journal.  Pete was the first one to give us a head's up about the cinema, and the rest has come flooding in.  Welcome to the Power Rankings, Cinema L'Amour!

Thanks again to Handy Pete for the great Couple's Flash Report!  We are waiting for your next submission, sir!

Do you have a Flash Report you'd like to see on the pages of The Journal?  Good, because we are in dire need of more reports...Short, long, written in crayon, you name it... I need them.  Why?  The public is hungry for your reports, and hopefully your reports will encourage more couples to visit their local adult theaters.  Just send your reports to me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.  I will format, edit, and drop in a photo or two.  You get the byline and the glory.

Thanks!
Doc