Monday, November 14, 2011

Flash Report! Deja Vu Theatre in Ontario, CA by Dark Knight

Doc here with another new reporter here at The Journal, Dark Knight.  No, this isn't the caped crusader.  He is a veteran of this thing of ours, and his home turf is SoCal.

His first report is focused on Deja Vu's Ontario location (address and profile located in the Dr. Emilio's Adult Theater Database).  I have heard various news about this place (in particular from Old Marine Corps Guy), but this is the first detailed report hitting the news desk here @ The Journal.

Without further delay, here is Dark Knight and his report debut...

***

Hi Doc,

I am a follower of your blog and a player in this thing of ours since the mid-80's. As you know, most of the good theatres and ABSs in Buena Park and Los Angeles are no longer, but I've been occasionally visiting the Deja Vu Theatre and ABS in Ontario, California.

It's close to where I live, and its starting to get a few regular couples on weekends. I happened to stop by this past Saturday evening, paid my $10, and buzzed in.  There was a couple playing on the large couch, and she was a brunette Sarah Palin look-a-like with and older Dustin Hoffman-looking partner.

She had on a red mesh see-thru top, displaying nice D cups! Her partner was playing with and showing them off while she stroked him thru the leg of his shorts. After a while, they went out to the arcade and headed to booth #1 (with the glory hole). I headed there as well and was lucky to land booth #2.

I looked and she was sucking away on her man. She saw me and smiled, so I unzipped and placed my dark meat through the hole and she started to show her great skills. Then she proceeded to roll a condom on and I slipped it in her tight slot. I lasted maybe 4 minutes and blew my load. I thanked her, let the next guy in, and left happy.

Hope this is good enough to post Doc... If not, its info of a growing safe fun spot for couples in the Inland Empire of California.

Dark Knight

***

Doc here again... Yes, Dark Knight, your report was not only good enough, but very informative and descriptive (just what we want).  Nicely done, sir. We are looking forward to your next report from the Inland Empire.

The Good Doctor needs your adult theater reports in a bad way!  Just send your reports (just like Dark Knight did) to Dick Grayson The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. I will happily edit and format your reports, and you get the byline and the glory.

Be large.  Be a reporter at the Journal of Adult Theaters.  Submit two reports, and you get your own custom logo.  Submit five, and we will teach you the secret handshake.

Thanks,
Doc