Sunday, December 11, 2011

Flash Report: Bob in Biloxi's Weekly Report for Saturday 12/10/11














Doc here with this week's report from that hard working/hard playing guy, Bob in Biloxi.  Bob was MIA last week, so I hope he has a good explanation for us...

Here is Bob and this week's report...

***

Hi Doc,

Sorry about not filing a report last weekend. I had Bob-do’s to do, that’s like honey do’s only I make myself do them. So I didn’t make it to the Coast last weekend. Reports from my scouts tell me our blonde professor lady was back at the ABS, but she was the only source of entertainment Saturday, so I didn’t miss a whole lot.

Bob in Biloxi
Last night, there were 3 couples in the theater, only one was playing (if you could call it that). One guy had his hand down her blue jeans for awhile then they left. Another couple came in and I was able to sit next to them for awhile.  The lady was on the other side of her man, so we didn’t get to chat. Still another couple (she was older wearing a dress) played with her man some, until a GOM barged in a sat next to her. (GOM=Gross old man). He tried that with another couple previously (blue jean lady) and they left. The affects on the aforementioned couple was no different, they left 5 seconds after he sat down. What’s the definition of insanity again?

Meanwhile down at the ABS, it was a happy fella convention, complete with a social gathering in the back arcade area. The parking lot was full, and yes, nothing but happy fella’s.  If you remember I had a choice to make some weeks back. There was a dark haired lady with huge boobs that I missed as I was leaving, after succumbing to the BBW talents that preceded this lady, I was dry.

I digress; the same couple showed up and was unable to find a parking space. So they parked on the side of the building. Again her man left her in the car and went inside, (SOP-standard operating procedure) for them - he did the same thing weeks ago. I knew he wouldn’t be long inside so I pulled my HD up next to their car. As I lowered my window she did the same.

I said hello and began to tell her I missed her a few weeks ago as I was leaving. She asked me why I didn’t come back, for course the truth will set you free. So I told her the BBW had drained me and I was unfit to please her. I also told her about the happy fella convention inside and that no booths were available. She just shook her head and said they needed to add more booths and fix the damn holes! No arguing that point. I told her I would love to do her right in the parking lot and didn’t care who watched.

This seemed to peak her interest and she told me that her and her man had seen guys playing in the parking lot before but never did anything themselves. About that time her man came back and got in the car. We, she and I kept talking, when she invited me back to their hotel room.

Ok, so this is not a theater/ABS sex story, but upon entering their room, she dropped to her knees and starting showing me exactly what those happy fella’s had blocked. Doc the lady had talent and soon she was totally nude, her man under her licking her pleasure cave and giving yours truly a magnificent blow job! Followed by, her on all fours receiving a pounding from this reporter! Not a total waste of the night after all.

So, one hook up, and a gay pride convention, a horde of GOM’s, you can’t get that on HBO Doc! And until next weekend I remain your faithful reporter, braving the elements, plunging through the masses to bring you the latest greatest happenings from our beautiful Gulf Coast.

Bob

***

Doc here again... Glad to have you back in the mix, sir.  Your report was missed last week, but I see you more than made up for it this week.  Adjusting on the fly (or in this case, your fly) is sometimes imperative in this thing of ours, and Bob is a master at this strategy.  Nicely done.

Thanks,
Doc