Happy Sunday to you, ladies and gentlemen and all the ships at sea from The Good Doctor. It's been frigid here in The Valley, but that won't stop us from sharing a few minutes together. So pop open a Fanta and pull up a chair.
- A big thank you to you, the good readers of The Journal. The Journal experienced it's highest traffic week to date, and it's single busiest traffic day ever this past week. You folks are awesome, and the e-mails I get from new readers on a daily basis show me that this thing of ours' still has plenty of life left in it! To that point, check out the world map on the right hand side of The Journal to see how wide-spread interest is in adult theater sex.
- I am very encouraged by the positive reports I am reading from The Twin Cinemas at Buford Highway in Atlanta (Doraville). The reports have consisted of one and two-liners posted in various Yahoo Groups, so I hope some of you out there who have visited TCABH recently can provide a solid Flash Report for us. Please and Thank you.
- There was a rumor going around the intertubes last week about possible vice squad activity at The Lido in Dallas. I got in contact with The Good Doctor's good friend Larry in Dallas, and he wasn't aware of any issues @ The Lido. Can anyone out there provide any additional info? E-mail me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Another adult theater that is doing better and better is 15th Avenue Adult Books and Theater (and Spa) in Melrose Park, IL. Mid-week reports are frequent at what is possibly the best overall facility (theater cleanliness, spa and locker room conditions, discreet parking) of any adult theater in the country. If you read The Good Doctor's Twitter feeds, hardly a day goes by where there isn't a Clicker tweet from 15th Avenue.
- A big thank you goes out to Kitty Kat and her guy, Tom Kat on their regular contributions to The Journal the last few weeks. And there is much more to come in the form of great stories and hot pics. Join their Yahoo Group here.
- Speaking of Tweets, follow The Good Doctor on Twitter at http://twitter.com/LizardoJournal. The tweets highlight adult theater action taking place in locales like Chicago, Gary, Portland. I will also re-Tweet my good friend Major Voyeur's Tweets of adult theater activity in the St. Louis area. Anytime you see "The Clicker", you should take notice.
- Adult theater activity in Las Vegas continues to be very hit and miss, according to our good friend Velvet Skye. She is out in Vegas for the AEE and the AVN awards. She stopped by Babes Adult Theater on Monday night, and it was DEAD (even after I promoted in frequently here at the Journal, and she at her own website). She and Mr. V ventured downtown to another theater with similiar results. Disappointing. The real question is how was the action at the Green Door, Power Exchange, or the Red Rooster?
- Coming up this week will be the long-awaited New Years Eve report from Brent in Portland, as well as Bob in Biloxi with his new regular column, "Cruising the Coast". A new House Call Report from The Good Doctor on his recent visit to CTs in Gary, IN. Sprinkled in between will be much more from this thing of ours'.