When we last left The Good Doctor, he was drinking a vodka and tonic while watching a documentary on the Honey Badger...
Doc here with this week's A Few Minutes With Dr. Emilio... You know the drill: A few nuggets of adult theater related intel, an editorial or two, a request, and a goofy photo of The Good Doctor in a public place. Let's get started, shall we?
- First and foremost... The Journal really needs field reports from you, the good readers of The Journal. There is no report too small or to long for us. Just click on the arrow on the upper right hand side on The Journal and e-mail The Good Doctor your story. I will edit, format, and dress up your report for you. I just need the nitty gritty. Thanks!
- There has been some tremendous activity at The Paris and at The Oregon theaters in Portland over the last few weeks, and especially last weekend. Brent's reports from The Paris have been all sorts of awesome, and he still owes us one more on Saturday's fun in downtown Portland. if you have ever been tempted to check out the scene in Portland, do it. It is still the mecca of this thing of ours'.
- Since the weather has eased up a bit here in the Midwest, it's good to see visits by adventurous couples picking up again. Case in point is the 15th Avenue Adult Books and Movie Theater in Melrose Park, IL. If you follow The Good Doctor on Twitter, you will see my "The Clicker" tweets about couples who have stepped through the doors at 15th Avenue. Every day they are getting daytime visits by couples, and nighttime visits are steady during the week and peaking during the weekend. If it has been awhile since you visited 15th Ave., check it out again. The notification system through their Yahoo Group has been a great tool. And, it's accurate. I have audited it's authenticity, and it's 100% spot on. No phantom couples visits.
- The Honey Badger is a bad mo-fo.
- It has been awhile since any "Blasts From The Past" reports have popped onto The Good Doctor's desk. I know that there are many memorable adult theater evenings percolating inside your minds that the rest of us would like to hear about. E-mail your "Blasts" to The Good Doctor @ email@example.com and we will take the ride down memory lane with you.
- The Good Doctor will be making a House Call this evening, and I will have a report up by Monday. So if you happen to see a guy who looks like a magician at your local adult theater, it may just be The Good Doctor. I am often mistaken for one.
- In case you have not visited his blog lately, my good friend and colleague Major Voyeur has really stepped up his game. As the KOSL (King of St. Louis), MV brings you the latest from the St. Louis scene and from Pure Pleasure, The Colony, and the Hustler Adult Theater. So pop on over the MV's blog and enjoy the ride.
- If you have any questions in regard to adult theaters that you do not want to be public, feel free to e-mail me direct and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.