Doc here with some sooner than expected news... The long asked for, long awaited, and much dreaded Dr. Emilio's Adult Theater Database is now up! Located in it's own tab at the top of The Journal, many, many hours of research went into this incarnation of the database.
A few important facts about The Good Doctor's database:
- All information is current and up to date. I verified whether the location was still open, it's hours (where available), and any changes to it's name or configuration.
- I have only included adult theaters and adult theater/ABS locations. ABS only locations are excluded.
- The database is dynamic...When I make a change to the database, it is automatically updated. So when you click the image, what you will see is the latest version.
- If you, the good readers of The Journal, see any errors on the database, just e-mail me at email@example.com.
- If you have any additional information on an existing theater in the database, or a new theater I have missed, e-mail me.
- The database is read only. What does that mean? Well, it means anyone looking at the spreadsheet cannot make changes themselves. Any changes need to be made by The Good Doctor.
I have put up a poll on the right hand side of The Journal with a "Like" or "Dislike" option on your opinion of the database. I want to get a feel if this is a useful tool for this thing of ours.
One last note... The New Mexico adult theaters will be entered tomorrow, with information supplied by senior Journal reporter, Donny Digital.