Sunday, January 1, 2012

Flash Report! A Little Tease From Gloryhole Nancy












Doc here, New Year's Day, and I'm still getting the confetti out of my mustache... But enough about me.

I got a quick note from our good friends Gloryhole Nancy and her guy T, and it seems their gloryhole party just outside Detroit was a big hit.  And, as per their custom, they sent along a teaser image (in anticipation of their full report here at The Journal).

Here is Gloryhole Nancy and T and their update on last night's fun...

***

Hey there Doc,

Just wanted to let you know our gloryhole party was a huge success! I'll be sending a report and pics later but as is my style, I wanted to send you a teaser pic of Nancy in action. 

Hope you had a good weekend, we'll get back to you very soon....
T & N



***

Doc here again... In the words of Bart Scott, NY Jets linebacker...

"Can't Wait!"

Thanks,
Doc