Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flash Report! Circus Cinema in Denver by Just Me

Doc here with a fantastic Flash Report from Denver, CO and their own Circus Cinema.

First time contributor "Just Me" hits this one out of the park.  Great set-up, and plenty of action to describe.

So sit back, pop open a Coors, and enjoy this terrific Flash Report.

***

Hi Dr,

I have been a big fan of adult theaters every since I found my first couple in one when I was 18.  Since them I have been to adult theaters, ABS's and kinos all over the world in search of the elusive couple or female.  Its like hunting deer in a way...you have to sit for a while and hope for the best.
 

Circus Cinema, Denver, CO
c.2008
Anyway, I was on business travel last Wed in Denver so I decided to hit my favorite spot, the Circus Cinema in Denver.  For those who don't know of it, its a little 3 screen theater theater on Federal.  It shows two screens of hetero and one screen of gay.  Its pretty clean by most regards, and they are busy fixing it up. The nice thing about it is that in each theater there are CCTV screens with cameras pointing at the front desk and at the parking lot.  You can watch the movie and at the same time be alerted if there are couples showing up. 

Anyway, last Wed I got there at about 9 and settled into the bigger theater.  No couples were there but a cute white tranny was buys servicing all takes so it kept things lively. At about 10 it started to get quite when a couple in their 30's showed up.  Both were pretty hot, and the lady had on a very short black dress.  They walked in, paid their fee and then proceeded up the stairs to the theaters. 

They came in to the theater where I was sitting and sat down in the same row I was in. They moved to the end of the row with the guy against the wall, then the girl, and then me.  I was about 2 seats away.  This was an open invitation I thought, but decided to play it cool and let them get to it before I approached.  Oh yes...I was the only other guy in the room when they walked in which made their choice of seat "interesting." 

Not wanting to spook them, I kept my cool and did not stroke openly...even thought I was hard as a rock at the thought.  When I glanced over at her, I was able to really get a good look at her.  She was stunning: blonde hair, sexy long legs, average breasts, and a very cute face.  This was like a dream come true. 

Other guys from the other theater rooms must have seen them because they started filtering in and taking seats close.  I was afraid that they would be shy, but they were not.

Within 10 minutes of watching the movie, the guy put his hand on her leg and slid it up to her crotch.  As he touched her she moaned loud enough for us all to hear.  I looked over, and she turned and smiled at me.  Then she put her hand out to me and motioned for me to slide over 2 seats to sit next to her.  Without hesitation I did, and she immediately started unzipping my pants.  She got my cock out and started jerking me as I put my hand on her leg. 

I slowly slid my hand up to her pussy, and she was not wearing panties.  They had come ready to play.  Her hubby took his hand away and allowed me to finger her.  As I did she started moaning loudly.  She was super wet. She leaned over and whispered that she was about to squirt!  I had never seen a woman squirt before and to be honest I didn't know what to expect. 

As I fingered her she started yelling "faster, faster" and I did as requested.  Then, all of the sudden she slid down in the chair, put her legs up, pulled my hand away and squirted....a huge amount.  She squirted so far that the guy 2 seats in front of her was getting soaked.  When she came she started shaking a lot and jerking around.  It was amazingly hot. 

I sat there stunned as her she reached over for my cock once again.  Her hubby reached between her legs and started fingering her again and she again squirted.  This was enough to make me squirt too which seemed to make her cum again.  It was truly amazing.  I came all over her arm and black dress.  I don't think I have cum that much in years. 

The other guys started to crowd in for some action when all the sudden she whispered something to hubby, they got up, she pulled her dress down, and they walked to their car.  It was over as quickly as it had started.  This was truly a night to remember, and will go down in my record book as one of my best nights.

Just Me

***

This is just my kind of report.... Nice set-up, and then we are off to the races.  Thanks agin to Just me for an fine first effort here at The Journal.  I look forward to your next report, sir!

Thanks,
Doc