Monday, February 27, 2012

Flash Report! The Return of Moaning Lisa

Hi Doc!

Doc here with the return of my good friend to The Journal, Moaning Lisa.

This is a hot report folks, so give yourself some quality time reviewing all the details of this 5-Star effort.

Also, please send some good vibes Moaning Lisa's way as she recovers from surgery.  Get better soon, you crazy kid.

Hi Doc,

Sorry to be away so long.  This is a really overdue report from January.  The venue of course, is 15th Avenue in Melrose Park, IL.  My hubby J and I planned on meeting our friend Sassy at the club.   She walked in looking hot, wearing a slinky one-shoulder dress, and killer heels... definitely dressed for play!   We rented a private room in the spa, as we intended to have some serious fun that evening.
   
We all went to the theater first, starting out in the couple's section, but quickly moving to the front row for more space.  Sassy & I were in a groove that night, sucking cock after throbbing cock, but taking time to kiss & play with each other as well...

Sassy had confided in me earlier that day that she intended to go down on me that evening.  She admitted she was nervous because it was her first time, and didn't want to disappoint me.  I reassured her that she would take to it like a duck to water,  and when the opportunity presented itself, she dove in as if she was a seasoned veteran!   She is a natural....

Eventually,  Sassy's friend B showed up and took her back to the room for a good, long finger-banging.  I followed and as he pleasured her,  I was kissing her deeply, caressing her voluptuous tits, and sucking on her hard nipples.  She was being loud, as B brought her close to the edge, then backed off.  She asked us to open the door, so anyone could watch if they wanted.  Of course,  the gang in the hallway was more than grateful as Sassy started to shudder and moan as she climaxed.

A little later in the evening, one of my favorite playmates showed up.  D is a handsome, tall guy, a few years older than me.  We have had a few memorable theater encounters, where he displayed his impressive oral skills.   I asked him to come back to room with us, and he happily obliged.  While Sassy & J kissed and fondled, D held me from behind, and whispered "I want you feel you squirt all over my hand".  He slid his fingers into my eager pussy, and began working my G spot.  It only took a few moments for the gush to begin, soaking his hand, the bench, the floor. 

As I recovered from my orgasm, D began to go down on Sassy.  I pulled out a condom, and rolled it onto D's cock with my mouth.  I sucked him for a while, until another single guy joined us, and replaced D's tongue with his cock.

By now, I had J's cock out, and was bending over at the waist, pleasuring him with my mouth.  D cozied up behind me, sliding a few fingers into my swollen pussy, and one in my ass.  I was worked up to a fevered pitch, and began grinding back on his hand while I sucked J bareback (yeah, I KNOW he's my husband, but bareback is still hot!).  After a few minutes, D slid his hard prick deep into me, and I moaned loudly.  He had his big, strong hands on my ass, squeezing and occasionally giving it a slap as he pounded me.  I was in heaven!  J started to cum in my mouth, as D shot his load deep in my pussy.  We had to leave shortly afterward, feeling very happy and satisfied.   Sassy stayed on and closed the place. 

Sorry I wasn't very observant of the other ongoings in the theater or spa that night... I was obviously a little preoccupied!  Hope you enjoyed the adventure as much as I did....

Moaning Lisa

***

Doc here again... It is so good to have Moaning Lisa back in the fold here at The Journal.  Moaning Lisa is a very naughty girl, and you have to look no further than the above report to discover this.  Thanks again for the great report, and have a speedy recovery!

Thanks,
Doc