Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Quick Note/Update From The Good Doctor














Doc here with a quick note on my weekend break from the Cirque du Soleil auditions.  I'm now a finalist, and with one more week of trials ahead of me, I'm feeling pretty good about my chances.  My ace in the hole?  My patented "Provolone Triple Split" manuever from the rafters of the auditorium.

Wish me luck.

Onto this thing of ours... The Good Doctor has had limited time to keep up with all the incoming reports to The Journal.  I got caught up a bit this weekend, and you will find the following reports in the pipeline:
  • A Gloryhole Nancy update with 2 NEW VIDEOS going up Monday morning at 9am (CST).
  • Lustman Al's two most recent reports, going up Monday night and Tuesday Night.
  • floyd returns with a GREAT Paris Theatre update starring Handy Pete and his girl running the table on SW 3rd Street in Portlandia.
  • Bob in Biloxi's Two for One weekly report Monday Night.
  • Darknight's latest from San Diego's Jolar Cinema on Wednesday morning.
Keep the reports coming in... There was great stuff hitting the inbox this past week.  If you have a report, just e-mail me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.

Thanks for your patience during this period.  I am this close to realizing my dream as an acrobat.

Thanks,
Doc