Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Flash Report! Lustman Al's Visit to 15th Ave in Melrose Park, IL

Doc here with a quick two-night report from 15th Ave Adult Theater and Books in Melrose, Park, IL.

Here is Lustman Al and his run down.




***

Hello Good Doctor,

Here is a report from my visit to the 15th Ave Bookstore in Melrose Park, IL on Feb. 8th and 9th:

Feb. 8th
Had heard such good things about the goings on at this establishment I was horny as all get out.
Paid for both the Theater and Spa.  Only one playing African American Couple put on a show. She was attractive and then went back from Spa to Private room quite a bit. The lady danced for all us guys but no sex so we all wanked off to her. I waited for other hoping to please some lady but alas no one arrived. By 1:30am I gave up and wanked off to the lovely lady too.

Feb 9th
Busted my ass and all the speed limits to make it before 6pm in order to get the $20 combo special. One BBW couple was there around 7pm then another average attractive couple showed up. I was still holding out for a really Hot to Trot couple(s).  About 10pm a 30 to 40ish White Executive looking gent and his partner a really attractive Asian gal showed up. He wore long black overcoat and she a long trench coat with beige 3 to 4" Fuck me Pumps. They sat in the couples section of the theater for 45 minutes or better then got video and private room and spent an hour or more making some really hot but strange moans and groans.

A few of us waited patiently hoping the door would open so we could join the fun or at least view. It never materialized. The couple finished, came out and left. My what a shame of such a HOT lady to not share her. Hope to be back in Chi Town in fall and wish some of the fine lady readers would take me under her wings there.

In future emails I will tell of my experiences in Detroit at such fine theaters such as the Highland Twin, Sassy Cat, Guild, etc. One thing to ask the readers if anyone remembers "Toledo Couple" from the Sassy Cat days. Besides Very Naughty Robin the lady of this couple was the finest woman I ever laid eyes on.
Lustfully yours,
Lustman Al

***

Doc here again.... Thanks to Lustman Al and his due diligence reporting from 15th Ave in the western burbs of Chicago.

Thanks,
Doc