Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blast From The Past! Cathy from CathysCraving.com at Fantasyland in Tampa (with PICS!)

Doc here with a special treat for you, the good readers of The Journal.  A couple of months back, I began a dialog with Cathy from Cathyscraving.com, one of my favorite amateur sites on the interwebs. More details of our conversation, and some adult theater visits by this very naughty MILF will be coming soon to The Journal.

In the meantime, Cathy sent along a great Blast From The Past Report from 2004, along with 7 HOT pics (click to ENLARGE them) from that trip!

Here is Cathy....

***

August 11 2004

One of my most memorable visits to a gloryhole was in August 2004 at the Fantasyland Theater in Tampa. Although sucking about a dozen cocks was certainly memorable what made this trip even more so was the fact that there was an even bigger Blow-Job on its way to town. It was right at the time when Hurricane Charley was threatening to devastate Tampa.

My hubby and I had been visiting Tampa for the past week with a group of swinging friends and I decided one night that I wanted to visit the gloryholes at Fantyasyland. I had been there a couple of times in the past, and enjoyed an awesome time on each visit, so there was no way I was going to visit Tampa and not go back. I find it incredibly exciting to have a complete stranger push his cock through a hole for me to enjoy .. hehe.

When we arrived at Fantasyland there was already a lot of wind around but that didn't stop the carpark being almost full. Dressed in a revealing top and short skirt I walked in and straight away guys were checking me out. I walked around a little and went into the theaters to see if there was any action going on in there. A lot of guys were wandering around but it looked like I was the only woman out looking for a good time.

After several minutes I made my way into the area where the video booths are and found one with a good sized gloryhole. By this time there was a group of guys following me and I was feeling really excited about getting started. I sat down in the booth and feed the video machine to keep it happy and then turned around to see a semi-hard cock poking through the wall. I didn't waste any time.

I squatted down and took that cock in my mouth and sucked it to full erection. I was so horny by this time .. there was a LOT of guys watching me from the hallway and that was a huge turn-on by itself.
After sucking that cock for a few minutes I couldn't help myself .. I stood up, bent over and slipped it into my saturated pussy. It felt sooooo good. It was a little awkward but we fucked like that until I orgasmed and the guy filled my pussy. I guess seeing that got all the other guys super horny because I then sucked about 10 cocks one after the other. As soon as one guy shot his load and left another guy quickly took his place. It was great and I loved it .. hehe. I don't know how many different cocks I sucked that night but it had to be at least 12. Some guys came back for seconds and wasn't about to say no to that :-)

It was another awesome visit to Fantasyland, and it made me want to go back again .. and I did :-)

















***

Doc here again... Thanks to Cathy for a great report, and the HOT gloryhole pics! Stay tuned to The Journal for a lot of Cathy news coming soon. 

Thanks,
Doc