Friday, May 4, 2012

Field Report! A Vegas Update from Jon


Doc here with a much needed Las Vegas update from senior reporter, Jon. As always, his reports are direct and to the point, and filled with the details we need.

Also included is an update about Babe's Adult Theater, which is unfortunate.  It was an excellent setup, but if no one attends, no one attends.

Here is Jon and his Field Report

***

Hi Doc,

I hope you are well my friend. It's been a little while since we touched base (below).

I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago. I stopped by Fantasy World on Boulder Highway on my Thursday evening. I was there for about 3 hours & nothing good to report. A couple came into the theater for 2 minutes & left. The clerk told me that they were annoyed that nobody got up to offer them a seat......but to be fair they literally walked in & right out again. The clerk said that they get less couples than they used to, but they still get a couple coming by, around once a week. The theater was full, but all guys I'm afraid.

I stopped by Deja Vu on Industrial Road on my Friday evening & the theater was empty.......no guys, no girls, no couples.

Babe's has now closed down their theater & adult store by the way. It will be a sports bar, opening up in a few months.

I haven't made it over to Deja Vu in Ontario, CA as yet. From everything I have read & heard, couples attending there are extremely few & far between.

It's just crazy that there is no good place for play in the LA/OC areas. But it is what it is!! If you hear of anything cooking in that part of the world, please let me know!

Thanks

Jon

***

Doc here again... Thanks to Jon for another solid report! I have updated the dB to mark babe's as now closed.

Babe's... We hardly knew ye.

Thanks,
Doc