Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Flash Report! Maya's Bordello Experience in Argentina

Doc here with Part 2 of Maya's adventure in Argentina.  In part 1, she was worked over thoroughly in an adult theater.  In Part 2 however, she is the one working over the guys.

How?  You'll see soon enough.

Here is the sexy and naughty Maya and her Argentina adventure.

***

Dear Doc,

You asked for it, you got it.

Prostitution in in Argentina is legal and very popular cheap way to shoot a load. Usually conducted from apartments or city houses. Traffic is constant, 24/7 and peaks Friday and Saturday evenings and nights where johns wait for their turns to get serviced.

How does a girl get to work in one? Well, hubby went, talked to madam, and offered a cash incentive based on mounts volume, and then delivered me to them.
The Real Maya in action
Thanks to the incentive the madam took time and offered/highly recommended me as an American girl who was working at local offices of her company for a couple weeks and wanted the experience of being a prostitute. Fresh and eager instead of seasoned and cold.

 Girls are offered for 30 minutes of services, mouth/vaginal at johns discretion they call it, one load only, or one hour and the guy can cum as often as he wants (can). I was offered for 30 mins only and highly recommended as being “good”.The price is fixed, $120 pesos, USD $24, out of which 38% is mine to keep. (Minus the incentive it was quite less, lol). Curiously most guys where young, height weight proportional, and very nice overall.

The gentleman sits in the room where he's gonna fuck us and we parade, introduce ourselves for 20 seconds and leave. Then he makes his choice and pays. Shifts are 12 hrs and mine started every time at4:30 pm, where traffic starts. It increases until the wee hours. I worked in a house, 7 rooms, 8 girls, up to 9. Ridiculously busy.

For this I wear no top, my small titties bared,  very skimpy skirt that shows as much as possible, and act provocatively, as I am now competing for my lovers. Walk in, introduce myself, show off, and probably grab and caress the cock although its not allowed, but I am a temp, so who cares? Right? Just letting my men know I want them.

The client traffic is big, and I am often the chosen one, and average 2services per hour. The pay is near to nothing but the fact that I am being sold is incredible exciting, and as you well know I am an addict in this.

I go all the way out to serve and please, and it shows. I orgasm more than I expect to, and am overall in a state of continuous ecstasy. Only another woman who is into serving you guys in this “thing of yours” would understand the total joy of it. First go down on my knees, then take off my clothes and am usually mounted and can not control it, get extremely verbal, moan and shout. I offer in my broken Spanish to wear a fem condom if they want me to (for $10 more pesos) which then feels like bareback to them. What they don't know is that after being topped I can feel their cum flowing down my thighs when I stand up from  the bed, and it feels soooo wonderful, while still being safe.

I get to mostly use a room that is just by the waiting area, so hubby can hear me while pretending to be another waiting client. Later nights when madam trusted him more he was allowed to peek through a window and see me work. (that's what a tip in hard currency gets us, lol)

Great,incredible, superb, exciting, blown out, brain floating endorphins....would not quite describe it. It is......well...it IS!!! It comes with sense of accomplishment and great pride.

Maya

***

Doc here again... So you thought Maya's last report was pretty hardcore?  Change your mind after reading this one?  I did... Maya's innocent exterior hides a very naughty and hardcore woman who is willing to please in almost any circumstance.  And I for one cannot wait for her next report!

Thanks Maya!

Doc