Saturday, May 19, 2012

Flash Report! Professor 7x6 Hits The Valley Of The Sun

Doc here with the latest from our good friend, Professor 7x6.  The Good Professor is a wise man, but on this latest trip, he was not a lucky man.

Here is Professor 7x6 and the latest from Arizona, and Missouri...

***

Doc,

I've nothing redeeming to report.  My Wichita trip fell through, but Phoenix set up well with a full Sunday to prowl.  However, Sunday evening was spoken for with a craigs list hookup so i can't say if    things improved Sunday night in Phoenix.  I noticed later on the Yahoo site that Old Marine Corps Guy had reported hot and heavy action at Personal Preference in Mesa just the day before.  Just like comedy, it's all about timing.

Several come and goes to the Adult Cinema # 2 on Holly Street, and a road trip to Mesa to Personal Preference were devoid of vagina sightings Sunday afternoon.  The Wednesday afternoon/evening report is the same.  Move along, nothing to see here :(.

I have a quasi-report on Vegas Video near Joplin MO.  I lucked into a sighting of  a hot Jane Fonda type with an older guy on a Wednesday noon driveby.  I didn't even see her at first in the darkness, then saw this slender form bobbing in his lap.  I knelt down and felt the boobs, and still wasn't sure if this was a TG or what.  They were perfect B-cups and if they were fake, they were damn good ones. 

She climbed in his lap facing him and I reached under to a sweet honey hole and had some fun for a minute or two before they took a break.  She put on a pair of Daisy Dukes and a skimpy top and went out for a smoke break.   I couldn't stay and play, but they said he aid they would be back the next week.  When I checked it the next week, he was alone and I learned she was on the clock, and he comes in with different ones.  I have no issue with clock-watchers, but to the Professor, if it isn't done for the fun/thrill/excitement, then it isn't the real deal.

Based on Craig's List postings, and the occasional scout report, they do get some couples play there on weekend nights.  It is too close to home for the Prof to frequent, but if I get a real report, I'll duly submit it to the Doctor.

I don't know when the next upload will be.  No travel scheduled.

Later,
Prof 7x6

***

Thanks again to Professor 7x6 for his take on Arizona's and Missouri's scene in this thing of ours.  Timing is everything, and sometimes it's good, but when it's bad, it's brutal.

Hang in there Prof...

Thanks,
Doc