Monday, May 14, 2012

Flash Report! Route 20 News in Rensselaer, NY by Chanucey Gardiner

Doc here with a new Flash Report from senior Journal scribe, Chauncey Gardiner.   This time, we find Chauncey in Upstate NY, namely Route 20 News in Rennselaer, NY .

This ABS/theater was once there domain of The Captain, but he's been on the back of a milk carton for months now.  Write me Cappy!

Here is Chauncey with his latest from Upstate NY...

***

Hi Doc,

Had to travel to the Albany NY area a couple of weeks ago, and while I did not have much free time, did manage to squeeze in a visit to Route 20 News in Rensselaer, right across the Hudson from Albany. It's your basic adult bookstore, with merchandise in front where you enter, booths in the back and the theater at the back of the booth area.

It was a Monday afternoon around 3 PM, and I spent about a 1/2 hour at this establishment.  This was not prime time for this thing of ours, and there was only one other patron in the theater besides myself.

The theater has around 10 rows of theater style seats, you pay your admission in front, and then go back to get buzzed in. I sat & watched the movie for a while, and then needed to leave. There was a college age couple in the store area as I was leaving, but I think they were just toy shopping and were not headed to the booths or theater.

Not sure if they get any couples during the evenings or on the weekends, but it seems to have possibilities.

Regards,
Chauncey Gardiner

***

Doc here again... Thanks to Chauncey Gardiner for another fine report.  Keep them coming, sir!

The Good Doctor is still in dire need for reports.  Please send your's along to me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com, and I will do the rest of the work for you...

Thanks,
Doc