Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Flash Report! The Oral Reporter Hits Talk of the Town in Niagara Falls, NY

Doc here with a solid first time report from our newest contributor, The Oral Reporter. His subject is Talk of the Town, a theater I have known since they began...

Sit back and listen to the musical stylings of TOR...

***

The Oral Reporter here...

My report is about the Talk of the Town in Niagara Falls, New York (address located in the Dr. Emilio's Database).

I was at the Talk of the Town on Monday after Memorial Day. The place was pretty empty, I was getting ready to go when a nice couple came into the store, then headed for the theater, so I followed. She was a slender short haired middle aged lady with a tall husband. They stayed in the theater for a few minutes then went to the booths for a few minutes then left. I was disappointed, but stayed in the theater.

About 30 minutes later, they came back in. Both of them sat down, and again they got up and went to the booths. I followed, but they were not it seemed interested in company. I lost track of them for a few minutes. I went back into the theater, and found her sitting by herself!  I sat down across the aisle from her, started stroking myself, and looked over at her.  She was watching me, so I asked her if I could join her. She said yes.

I then asked if I could touch and she said yes again, as this was starting to be a nice night. Her tits were nice and firm, not too big but great to suck on. I ran my hand under her skirt, and proceeded to take off her panties. I started with one finger then two fingers, then asked her if I could lick her, again the answer was "yes." I'm a very oral with the ladies. I handed her my glasses and started licking her. She tasted great, her husband finally came in and sat down behind us. He seemed to like to watch her get pleasured.

Another guy came over and stood next to her while I was going down on her. He also was polite and asked if he could touch, she said yes and she even asked him if she could touch him (I bet you can guess what his answer was!). She then put a condom on him and started giving him head. I had eaten her for about 20 minutes, and needed a break. I stood up next to her, she put a condom on me and began giving me a great blow job. Her husband was using his cell phone to put some light on the action. She sucked me to completion, then it was time for them to go again.

I went outside and there they were sitting in their truck. I walked over and thanked them for a great evening, and told them I hope to see them again. I do believe they are regulars. I have had a lot of good times at the Talk of the Town over the last 6 or 7 years. I hope more couples come to play there.

The Oral Reporter

***

Doc here again... The Oral Reporter has a lot of reports on the way, and this one was a great start.  Why? Well, Talk of the Town was one of The Good Doctor's old haunts back in my upstate NY days as a "yout".  So when a report comes through from back home, it gets my attention.  I'm glad the place is still getting some action.

The Good Doctor still needs your adult theater reports.  Just send an e-mail direct to Sam Drucker The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com, along with a pen name (if it's your first time submitting).  I'll do the rest...

Thanks,
Doc