Friday, June 15, 2012

Flash Report! UpstateNY Reports On Talk Of The Town in Niagara Falls, NY


Doc here with a first time report from my old haunts back in the Empire State from UpstateNY.   UNY has done a great job capturing his latest encounter at Talk of the Town in Niagara Falls, NY. 

The report is chock full of details, and even has a "twist ending."  I won't spoil the rest for you...

Enjoy the first-time report from UpstateNY...

***

Dear Dr. -

I have frequented many of your old haunts in upstate NY for years.  They are still hit or miss, but have gotten the pleasure of a lady a few times.  In late May, I was at Talk of the Town in Niagara Falls around 1pm on a Tuesday.  It was typical with 5 or 6 guys milling about and a few playing with each other behind the back wall.  I stayed about a half hour and decided to leave and check out Horizons book store down the road.  As I was pulling out of the parking lot, a couple was pulling in.   Immediately I u-turned (they saw this and laughed) and decided to go back in the theater.  I waited a few minutes to see what they were going to do and I saw her changing in the front seat of the car.  Bingo!!
Talk of the Town
Niagara Falls, NY

The daytime clerk at TOTT is really nice and there was no charge to re-enter the theater.  I sat and waited.  A few minutes later a 30 something, tall blond walks in with a flimsy summer dress on accompanied by an older gent.  My eyes were still adjusting but it was beginning to look like a very promising afternoon. 

They immediately went to the front left of the theater, sat down in the front row for 10 seconds and then she stood up and pulled down the top of her dress to reveal a beautiful set of perfect tits: not huge, but nicely shaped.   She stayed standing as the horde started to gather (of which I was one).  In what seemed like only another 10 seconds, she pulled up her dress, bent over and started fucking all of us one after another train style.  No eating pussy or even sucking cock, just one after another in her from behind.  She would moan beautifully with every thrust she received.  The first guy was taking her bareback and her boyfriend told him to not cum in her pussy to which she immediately told everyone that it didn't matter.  I had brought a condom and jacketed up before my turn in the train:  Just my paranoid preference with this thing of ours. 

After I came, I sat down to watch a few more.  Only a couple more guys were willing to participate.  She was almost begging for more still leaning against the chair with her ass in the air, but no one else stepped forward.  After a few seconds, she stood up and it was then that I noticed something that surprised me. 

She was pregnant. 

I tell you Doc, I love this thing of ours and absolutely adore the brave women who join us for mutual pleasure, but this caught me by surprise, and with mixed emotions.

Best,

UpstateNY

***

Doc here...Chances are this encounter was not notated in "What To Expect When You Are Expecting." That's our job here @ The Journal.  Thanks again to UpstateNY for getting in the trenches and supplying a terrific Flash Report.  We need a regular WNY correspondent, and with reports like this one, I hope you will embrace the assignment.

Thanks,
Doc