Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cathy Report #2: Hartford's Art Cinema on Friday 7/27

Doc here with Report #2 from Hartford's Art Cinema, and the juggernaut that was Cathy (from Cathyscraving.com) and her visit.  Regular contributor, Incognito, has the details on the visit. 

***

Hello Doctor,

Went to see Cathy on Friday night at The Art Cinema. She showed up right on time and headed upstairs first.

There was a few couples up there already including a gorgeous blonde who was getting fucked over the side of the balcony. Cathy finally came down and the group of men quickly swarmed around her. But only a 2 brave guys started out with her, I couldn't get to her, so I made my way around the seats up behind her.

I quickly pulled out my cock to get it hard and she turned around and started giving me head. I was was ready to give my load and let someone else step in , so I asked her if I can shoot it on her tits, that's when I heard her Aussie accent saying, "Yea shoot it on my tits."

I shot a huge stream on her tits then quickly moved to the back to let others in, surprisingly most of the guys were too scared to step up. I waited about 20 minutes, watching, when the crowd finally thinned out. Cathy was craving more cock and was asking who wants to give her more cum. I stepped up again and put my cock in her mouth and stroked and let her stroke me finally pulling out to shoot another spurt of cum on her tits. I then fell back and went to another group that was playing with a cougar in the middle of the theater. The hot blonde who was getting railed upstairs was back there watching too. I was playing with my cock watching as she pulled down her top to expose her tits while her man fingered her pussy from behind.

The smaller group finally broke up and I looked down the aisle to see Cathy looking for more cock and the crowd had thinned considerably. I was happy to oblige and try for round 3. It was hard to make it cum again, within a span of an hour (but I was gonna die trying). Between Cathy giving me and another guy head and me jerking off, I see out the corner of my eye the hot little blonde watching us.

I started playing with Cathy's pussy, and a few minutes later I see the blonde reaching out for Cathy's pussy too. She started playing with her clit, then slowly sliding her finger in her. She was saying "I've never done this with a woman before", so Cathy helped her by taking her hand and helping her pump her fingers into her.

After a minute of watching this, I was ready to blow . I pumped another load onto Cathy's thigh as she was getting her pussy worked on by the hot blonde. They finally finished and it was almost time for the theater to close. We spent some time talking to Cathy in the front lobby before leaving. It was an awesome night. I cant wait until the video goes up on her site to relive it.

***

Thanks again to Incognito for getting his report in quick!  In the coming days, Cathy will have her own report on her first adult theater visit of this year's Road Trip 2012.

Also, remember to check out her awesome website, Cathyscraving.com. Dirty pics and video await you...

Thanks,
Doc