Thursday, August 2, 2012

Flash Report! Old Marine Corps Guy on The Jolar



Doc here... A title I almost went with was "Old Marine Corps Guy Hits Paydirt", but I think I may have used that one before...

Enjoy!

***

Sunday – Jolar Adult Theater and ABS in San Diego

Since this was Sunday, and most people have to be at work Monday morning (ahh, it’s great to be retired….who gives a shit what day it is!),I went in early, about 9:00PM.  I’m glad I did.

There were only three guys in the theaters AND two couples!! Both were young and both had skirts on,but one was in each theater.  I went into the far theater and sat across from one couple who was sitting in the front row.  They were not far into their twenty’s and were not doing anything except talking, pointing at things on the screen and giggling.  My experience with most young couples doing this says that they are not going to do anything, so I got up and went into the other theater.  I sat across, and one row down, from the other couple where I could look back and see her and a lot of her bare legs (she had them crossed and her skirt was riding REAL high up to her hips).

This couple was also in their 20’s.  He looked Latino, late 20’s, kind of a“banger” look to him, but not dressed like a banger.  She was also Latina, very early 20’s, dark shoulder length hair, a little chubby, but with the chubby in all the right places.  She had kind of the, “I play in the schoolband” look.  She was wearing a blouse and a short, pleated skirt.

They were kind of cuddling, and the guy was rubbing her legs, but nothing much more than that. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, kind of like Sharon Stone did in the movie, Basic Instinct.  I love looking up a woman’s dress (OK, so I’m a pervert!! ) and I was stroking my cock so she could see that she was achieving her “turn-on-result” with me.  But they didn’t do anything else!!!

After about twenty minutes of this, I went outside for smoke.  I was out there for about 10 or 15 minutes and then went back inside. Well, when you first go thru the theater door you enter a short, maybe 20 feet long, hallway before you turn into the theaters.  The couple that had been showing her legs was leaning against the wall in the hallway all by themselves.  There is a glass window in the wall between the hallway and the first theater so that you can stand there and still watch the movie.

As soon as I opened the door I could see that she was standing close behind him and reaching around to rub his cock and he was reaching between them to play with her pussy. When I opened the door they both quickly straightened up but when he saw that it was me he relaxed and pulled her close to him again and they went back to the cock and pussy playing.  Well, I figured if they were that relaxed with me there that I’d just see what I could get going.

I stayed in the hall and stood close, but not too close,behind her and started stroking my cock. She looked back and saw me playing, and said something to her man.  He looked back and kind of shrugged and went back to watching the movie and rubbing her pussy.  I have always said you can’t hit a homerun unless you get up to bat, so I moved up close to her and started to rub my dick on her ass, through her skirt.  She didn’t seem to mind that until I kind of half kneeled down to get my dick up under her skirt so I could rub it on her bare ass.  I guess that was a no-no because she reached back and grabbed my dick to (I thought) push it away….but she kept a hold of it and started to give me a hand job!

She was giving her man and I hand jobs at the same time.  I tried to rub her ass and her pussy, but both were taboo.  All she wanted to do was give a stranger a hand job. So I just relaxed and enjoyed it. She worked on my cock for about 10 minutes until I came.  I put my dick back in my pants and said thanks; she didn’t look back at me but said, “De nada”. The whole time I was standing there with them, she never looked at my face, just my dick that one time.  It was like all she wanted to do was have two cocks to play with at the same time.  Well, I’m real happy that I got to help her with what she wanted.

Semper fi!

***

Doc here again.... There's more in the hopper from OMCG & San Diego's adult theaters... Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Doc