Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Flash Report! Riddick at Berlin News Agency

Doc here with an update from regular reporter, Riddick.  He was at the Berlin News Agency, and here is what he found...

***

Second to none. The Berlin News Agency staff is terrific. Gives walk-throughs and helps out in every way possible to have a good time for couples and singles alike.

Representatives such as Frank and his terrific staff make sure you are taken care of and this culture is maintained to the highest of standards. Where good clean fun is maintained at all times. My first visit. I received to blow jobs one form a very busty young lady part of a couple and a very hot young lady in the gloryhole booth that was ushered and maintained by the upstanding staff at Berlin. I am highly considering making this wonderful establishment one of my regular stops. 

In my opinion this establishment is number one in the country.

***

Doc here again... Many people agree with Riddick, that the Berlin New Agency is one of the top adult theaters in the country.  It is also one of the few in the country I have not visited.  That needs to change.

The Good Doctor is in dire need of reports... Please send your Flash, Field, or Blast from the Past Reports to me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. I will edit, format, drop in pics, and publish your reports.... You get the glory and the byline.

Seems fair.

Thanks,
Doc