Sunday, December 30, 2012

Flash! A Couple Needs Adult Theater Advice!


Doc here with a plea for some advice from a couple, D&S:

***

Hi Doc...

My wife and I will be traveling from Oklahoma City to El Paso this coming weekend and I plan on taking my submissive Asian wife to one of the adult theaters in Amarillo along I-40 for a "break" to stretch our legs and minds.

I have seen several reports of theaters in that area but I'm not sure which theater would be nicest for a newbie couple for people would be respectful.  Any thoughts?

Please feel free to post this also on your site to get feedback if u feel it worthwhile.

Ciao

D&S

***

Doc here again... OK I-Team, this couple needs our help.  Please post in the comments section any adult theater(s) along I-40 that would be best suited for them.

Thanks!

Doc