Thursday, December 6, 2012

Flash Report! CK on Call Hits The Midwest Fantasy Adventures Party

Doc here with a party report from senior reporter, CK On Call.  I think I need to get to one of these partys!

Take it away, CK...

***

What's up Doc,

I went to my third MFA party Sat night.  The second party I attended in November wasn't as hot as the first one.  So I didn't send you a report.  Of  the 5 women at November, only 2 were head turners. 

Well, they returned Saturday night:  1.  insatiable petite spinner in her late 40's, no holds barred and a squirter.   2. late 30's petite Asian.  the others:   3. mid 30's thin blonde MILF attending her first gang bang.  4. proportioned mid 40's BBW with huge monster tits, also a squirter.   5. late 20s with monster tits   And an assortment of 30 guys, of all shape, sizes and colors.
 
Picture a water fountain, that's how the petite spinner squirts. She left a puddle on the protective sheet placed under her LOL   Of all 5 women, she's the one that plays and cums the most, She could probably take on all 30 guys on her own. 

The newbie MILF came so much, she could barely walk afterwards. She had lots of screaming O's  She took breaks to recharge. She finally threw in the towel, when she came so hard, she got emotional and started crying.  MILF had to be helped out of the play area. (I thought I had seen it all.)

The Asian chick can also handle alot of cock, but she take more breaks.  It was an amazing 4hrs of fun with these incredible women.
 
Insatiable spinner, the newbie MILF and monster tits are returning for the Jan party.  

As am I.

CK

***

Doc here again... Thanks to CK On Call for his wet and wild report.  Keep up the great work, sir.

Thanks,
Doc