Monday, April 22, 2013

Couple's Flash Report! Sam and Dee at The Art Cinema in Hartford Saturday 4/20 (w/PICS)

Doc here with a terrific Couple's Flash Report from my good friends Sam & Dee.  Sam & Dee are regulars at Hartford's awesome Art Cinema, and not only are they hot and a lot of fun, they are just as nice. 

If you want a reminder of Sam and Dee at The Art Cinema's Valentine's Event, click HERE.

Enjoy this brand new report, along with brand new hot pics of Sam and Dee.

***

Hi Emilio!

Sam here. Just wanted to give you a report from my most recent visit to Art Cinema with Dee. We went Saturday, the 20th and played mostly upstairs, although we did venture downstairs at one point only to find a woman with two or three guys surrounding her attempting to blow their loads on her tits. The usual for downstairs.

Upstairs, however there were several couples, about 7, and all were playing. There was even a couple there who read your Valentines Day posting about Dee and I and knew exactly who we were when we introduced ourselves! We had a great time playing.

The Real Dee
First, Dee was very generous by starting the night off by pushing me up against the wall, spreading my legs, extended by my black patent leather heels, and began to vigorously lick my pussy from behind, which sent me into a frenzied state of ecstasy. Then, several couples requested to lick my nipples (to which I glady obliged).  Then, Dee fucked me doggie style on one of the theatre chairs while other couples played around us and watched. The sounds of Dee calling me "a dirty girl" and him smacking my ass as he drove himself deeper and deeper inside me, echoed throughout the entire theatre.  I came very hard and loudly.

Finally we moved up to the lit section of the balcony and were watching as a guy was getting blown by his girl. Dee and I watched, as I rubbed my pussy and licked Dees nipples, while he stroked his hard cock. Eventually the guy we were watching blew his load on his girl's face. Hot right?

Well it got even hotter when she offered to help me out and allow Dee to blow his load on my and her faces, together. We both dropped down to our knees, allowing our tounges to rub against each other with our mouths open wide waiting for Dees load. He was ready and blew his huge load into both of our mouths. She and I exchanged a light kiss after, sharing Dees seed in our joined mouths. Big shout out to the couple who knew us from the V-Day Event posting!

And of course a huge thank you to the kind couple of which the lady half agreed to recieve Dees load on her face with me. Between the Valentines Day event and Saturday we've had two of the hottest nights at the theatre. It truly was a great night at Art Cinema! Hope you are doing well!

 Xoxo -Sam





















***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Sam and Dee for another great report and set of pics!  The Good Doctor is counting down the days until his triumphant return to Hartford's awesome Art Cinema, and seeing you two! 

Thanks,
Doc