Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Flash Report! The Oral Reporter at Metro Station in Louisville, KY on 5/17/13

Doc here with a Flash report from senior reporter The Oral Reporter.  His port of call is Metro Station in Louisville, KY.
 
Here we go...
 
***
 
Hi Doc,
 
Well my winning streak ended at the Metro Station in Louisville, KY last night. (5-17-13).   I arrived and took a photo of Metro Station for you, then had dinner. I got back to the theater about 9PM.  I paid my $10 dollars and went in. 
 
Here is a short description of the interior and the layout:  Pretty large ABS, with everything you could need to party with.  Two theaters, one straight, and one confused.  The confused theater is very small and seats probably about 8 or 9 people with some standing room.  The straight theater seats about 30 people and has nice (vinyl) chairs and love seats.  Additionally there are two 3 seat couches in the room.  The individual chairs are a swivel type so you can adjust your self for any viewing and for action on the love seats. 
 
Metro Station
Louisville, KY
On Sundays the straight theater become a confused theater, and the confused theater becomes the straight theater.  Apparently they have a lot of confused people on Sundays.  The theaters are both in very good shape and are clean.  The clerk staff is friendly.  You have to be buzzed into the ABS from the outside, and there are two entrances from the parking lot, one on the front side and the other on the side where the other parking is located. 
 
Well I took up my seating in one of the swivel chairs and began watching the movie, and a few guys wondered in and out. Sometimes it was just me in the theater.  I watched the door every time it opened, hoping it would be a couple but it just never happened.  On CD came in and began pleasing the confused guys in there, but as of 2:45 AM (when I left) no couples were in attendance.  I think the place has potential, but with the Law Enforcement in the other theaters in the area, I think it has them scared off for now.  I will try it again when I am in town next time, and hope for the best.  The location is nice, it's in a shopping strip mall, and a laundry very near.  You would think that while some of the ladies are doing laundry, they might come over for a little play in the theater.
 
Oral Reporter signing out for now.
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks as always to The Oral Reporter for another solid job detailing the theaters he comes across on his various treks across the US of A.  Keep them coming, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc