Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Flash Report! Andy Bangedherhard @ Pegasus in Raleigh, NC


Doc here with a Flash Report from regular contributor, Andy Bangedherhard.  Andy returns to Pegasus Adult Entertainment Center, and has filed this report.

Take it away, sir.

***

Doc,

I'm back in action after a long lay off. Raleigh is not fantastic in this thing of ours, but one place - Pegasus Adult Entertainment Center, tends to be the spot of choice.

They recently upped the entry fee to $10, which isn't the worse thing I guess. Through a good ol Craigslist ad, I communicated with a gentleman who said I "wouldn't be disappointed" with who he was bringing. I even got a follow up email from them letting me know of a time change.

I hopped in the car and headed up and as I pulled up - so did they. Wow. A slim, tall, light skinned ebony beauty. I walked in, paid and waited.

The booth area isn't laid out too well but they saw me and said hello and told me to follow. I was quickly up to the plate in the lead off position. In the email I was told that all would happen through the hole - no joining them in the booth. No problem for me there.

She had a long length dress that was quickly discarded and my cock was quickly summoned. I decided to try and get a good feel through the hole first and she very quickly grabbed my hand got my finger inside. She was definitely warned up.

I pulled back and was mostly hard and she took quick care of that. She was slurping, licking and sucking good and I was at full attention.

I could hear her boyfriend fucking her from behind as well. I generally last a long time and while it was early in the day - I decided to speed up with a bit of manual action so others had a chance.

I sat down in the chair and she was begging for my cum. She then reached for her mans cock and sucked away on him. As I got close I asked if she was ready and I blasted through the hole. She sucked it all out. Wow. I pulled up my pants and looked through to thank her. She had a little on her mouth and a ton on her perky tits. She was ready for more for sure.

I exited to a few guys in line - but I'm guessing that since it was just after 11 - the lunch crowd was not there yet. I thought about coming to the plate again, but Doc, she drained me good.

Through other boards and such, I'm getting decent reports from Pegasus. It's clean and the staff is friendly. I hope to be back in action a lot more in the near future.

Andy Bangedherhard


***

Doc here again.. Many thanks to Andy for returning back to The Journal, and for submitting a quality Flash Report.  Nicely done, sir.

Thanks,
Doc