Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Flash Report! Voyeur Guy @ The Art Cinema in Hartford

Doc here with a first time Flash report from new contributor, Voyeur Guy.

His first report comes from the awesome Art Cinema in Hartford, CT.  His first visit was a good one, even on a Sunday (typically not the busiest day for many adult theaters).

So kids, sit back, and enjoy the first report (and hopefully not the last) from Voyeur Guy.

***


Doc,

This is my very first contribution to your blog, just had to share my very first visit to the Art Cinema in Hartford, Ct. I am married, and wife would kill me if she knew my passion for what happens between total strangers at adult book stores and theaters.
  
 Anyway, I was in the area on business and decided to visit the Art Cinema. My heart was pounding as I drove past the theater at about 2 in the afternoon on Sunday, May 5. I stayed about an hour, but I guess it was too early for any couples. There were only men in the theater, many looking to suck or get sucked.

I ended up leaving, deciding to return around 6pm. I parked outside for a bit watching for the traffic in and out of the theater. I noticed a couple come out for a cigarette break, so knew there was some kind of action going on inside. I followed them in and paid my entry fee. I was a bit disappointed, when I saw the couple head upstairs to the balcony. I went down to the front of the theater, where I stood, with a couple other dudes, trying to see what they were doing upstairs.

We could make out faint outlines of the couple fucking and sucking, but was very hard to see much detail. I have always enjoyed watching couples play a bit in public, and this was no exception, as I took out my cock and started wanking as I fantasized about them coming downstairs. That did not happen, after awhile they came down stairs and I saw them leave.

I was feeling rather down, not having the opportunity to see a couple play, and just sat and watched the movie for a bit. Must have been about 6:30pm when I saw another couple approach the ticket counter. I was praying that they would not go upstairs. Again, I was so disappointed when they headed up those stairs. I went down to the front of the theater to see if they would be in a visible are of the balcony. No luck, just shadows again of the couple fooling.

Then, after about 15 minutes of trying to make out their action, they get up and head downstairs. I pray again that they will head into the theater section were I was, along with only three other guys. We all had been down front trying to see their action in the balcony.

My heart started pounding, when I saw them entering the general section. They walked about halfway down the right aisle and sat in a the center section together. Since there were only four of us in the theater, all looking for the same thing, we all gradually approached them from different points, changing seats frequently as we got closer and closer. They were not playing at first, so we all moved rather carefully, so as not to spook them.

He was in a red cap, shorts, and a tee. She was a gorgeous brunette with her hair up. No more than 23, as he, I would say. She had a multi-colored flimsy dress that was more cute, than exotic. But it was very loose fitting, and the top half was of the type that can easily be pulled down. I made my way to the row in front of them, directly in front of her. The other two gradually made it to the seats on either side of the couple. They did not mind us there, or watching them at all...you could tell they liked the attention, especially since we were the only other patrons in the theater.

We all sat patiently and did nothing, but watch them for a bit, till we saw her spread her legs apart a little. Slowly we each pulled our cocks out and started wanking, hoping it would not scare them away. To the contrary, her legs went further apart and I could see she was wearing sexy thigh highs up to her mid thighs. I could not tell yet whether she had panties on or not. Her BF or husband then put his hand on her knee and pushed her legs wide part while kissing her. I saw her very wet pussy for the first time. No panties to get in the way, as he started fingering her cunt. I took a chance and reached back and put my hand on her other knee. Neither minded that at all, so I gradually moved up her thigh to where his fingers were playing. His hand fell away and he kept kissing her. I slowly took his place, pushing my forefinger into her wet pussy. OMG, it was so tight, and sloppy wet.


She started moaning and stopped kissing her spouse, just putting her head back and moaning. I briefly slipped my finger from her cunt and smelled the wet juices on my fingers. Wow...sweetest smell ever. Nothing fishy about this young pussy. He spoke for the first time, saying 'taste your fingers' to me. I tasted them and went back for more of her sweet hole. The guy to her left got bold, and stood up, offering his cock to her. She was so innocent sitting their, I did not think she was going to do too much more than let us play a bit. As he stood their, she pushed the top of her dress down to expose the cutest little perky tits I had seen ever seen. As I reached for her perky nipples, I got them wet with the juices from her pussy. Her spouse then licked them, as I went back to locating her clit and teasing it with my finger.

The guy that had been standing next to her moved closer, offering her his cock. Suddenly, she became the aggressor, taking his cock in her mouth, sucking like crazy. I wanted to be next, so I moved to the row behind them, and placed my hard 9 " cock over her shoulder. All this time the other guy, next to her husband, just watched. The big guy getting sucked announced he was going to cum. She only sucked his cock in deeper as I could tell he unloaded into her mouth. WOW, was she swallowing his load? Then I saw his cock slowly slide from her mouth. Immediately, her spouse put his mouth on hers and they kissed passionately for about a minute, probably swapping this guy's cum back and forth.


When they released, her mouth found my cock ready to explode. She was a perfect '10', almost reminded me of my daughter in many ways. I blew my load into her mouth as she did her best not to spill a drop. I pulled out and they immediately started kissing again. Awesome site to say the least. Since the guy that she had blown left, the other guy watching, moved to her side of the aisle, next to her. She then went down on her husband's cock and while sucking, let the guy next to her play with her pussy and ass. I, having just cum, watched for a bit, as she got really loud, moaning as his fingers entered her little asshole and tight pussy. She loved it, and got even louder, as she continued to blow her spouse, while getting fingered in both holes.

He then asked if he could lick her pussy. The spoke for the first time, and said that it was rather hard to do where they were. And he suggested they go somewhere else in the theater. I decided to leave when they disappeared somewhere. All I have to say, she was the best gal, so damn cute, I had ever run across.


VG

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Voyeur Guy for a solid first time report.  Keep up the great work, sir.  This report illustrates why the Art Cinema in Hartford is the to ranked adult theater in the country.  Fun can happen at any time, whether it's in the couple's VIP balcony, or the main floor of the classic theatre.

Thanks,
Doc