Thursday, July 18, 2013

Couple's Flash Report! Allcumnme @ The Buford Highway Twin Theaters in Atlanta

Doc here with a Couple's Flash Report from first time contributor Allcumnme.  They visited The Buford Highway Twin Theater, and this is their report.

Enjoy!

***
Doctor,

We took my wife to the theater about 11:00pm about a year ago. When we got there we stood in the back letting our eyes adjust and almost immediately a huge black dude came up and started fondling her tits which we had pulled out. She usually goes in a really small sun dress which only hangs about 2 inches below her crotch and covers almost none of her 38D natural tits. She never wears underclothes.

He pushed her bent over the back row of seats and fucked her doggy without even asking. When he came in her he left and we couldn't see anyone else. So we walked down near the front and there were about 8-10 guys in but no other girls. We sat down and as I fondled her several came up asking for BJs but no one seemed to want to fuck her. So I went around, pulled up her skirt and fucked her. After I came in her as I pulled out I said "next" and the rush was on. Guy after guy started pumping cum in her. 

After about an hour and a half I got a call from work. She wanted to stay and continue fucking. About two hours later when I came back she was naked on the front row with about 5 guys around her and one fucking her. Several more guys came in her and I took a second round then we left. 

As we rode home, she said she had counted 14 different guys actually cumming in her pussy, several several times not counting me. It's what hooked us on the theater.  Sometimes she wants to go and stay the entire day.  She always lets everyone who wants to fuck her and always asks them to do her bareback.  She honestly feels if a guy is going to use her and fuck her then he should finish the job and cum in her.  Makes it exciting for me to see too. 

Allcumnme

***

Doc here again... Many thanks for the report to Allcumnme.  We are looking forward to your next submissions!

Thanks,
Doc