Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo.

Doc here, a man some say is the stranger you would take candy from, with a quick note from The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college.

It's Halloween, but in this thing of ours most, if not all adult theaters had their Halloween on Saturday night.  Sexy costumes were the order of the day...

The Art Cinema in Hartford had a huge Halloween Event, attended by (get this) 40 couples. The owner told me that The Art Cinema has not had a night like that since the 1970's! 

15th Ave Adult Theater & Spa in Chicago also held a big event, attended by 22 hot couples. The Good Doctor was there, dressed as The Good Doctor. I had a lovely, hot blonde medical assistant in the form of Farrah (from Charlie's Angels) on my arm, and a good time was had by all.

I am looking for reports from Hartford and 15th Ave, as well as any other adult theater's Halloween inspired events... Please send your reports to The Good Doctor directly at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. First timers, please include the pen name that you wish to use for your byline.

On a side note, sorry for no reports yesterday.  Had an absolutely awful day... Missed out on a great daytime visit to CTs Adult Theater in Gary by the HOT Kalamazoo Couple as a result. Then I was insulted (unintentionally, but still insulted) by a good female friend of mine. Then capped off by evening plans that were cancelled at the 11th and a half hour after a week of planning.

I will make it up to you for Halloween as my treat. Fasten your seatbelts. Great stuff on the way... And I will do my best not to screw up today.

Now where is my Rodney Dangerfield costume...

Thanks,
Doc