Thursday, October 31, 2013

Flash Report! D.B. Cooper Meets The Nasty Librarian @ The Oregon Theater in Portland

Doc here, a man some say can pop the rear stairs on a 727 and jump out the back, with a terrific Flash Report from first time contributor, D.B. Cooper.

Things are hopping at Portland's largest adult theater, The Oregon. An old movie house, it has a terrific retro vibe that your old friend in the white suit enjoys immensely. And Jessica, who works at The Oregon and has infused the theater with her positive energy and mojo, is the best thing that has happened to "The O" in a very long time.

D.B. finally encountered one of Portland's legendary ladies, The Nasty Librarian, and this is his report (just filed to The Journal's news desk).

Welcome to The Journal, sir, and thanks for the terrific report.

Take it away, D.B.Cooper (Note: No hijackers were harmed in the editing of this report).

***

"I'm glad you're here, I was just talking to someone about you"

Chilling. Kind of like when you walk onto a prison cell block and you hear, "There's the guy who put us away. Get him!" But I kept my cool.

"Oh?"


J went on to explain that there seemed to be a dearth of postings about the action at the Portland adult theater scene, and she was explaining to a friend that she knew just the guy who might help with that. It didn't take much to convince me that I should write, J is after all a woman, and I am a sucker for a warm smile and a show of cleavage. But when I found out that the friend in question was The Nasty Librarian, I knew I was in.

The Oregon Theater
Portland, OR
I had been on her trail for months, ever since I first walked into the Paris, and discovered Brent's and Dr. Lizardo. I jumped into the deep end of this thing of ours, and still haven't come up for air. I have met many people, even fucked a few of them, but The Nasty Librarian was not one of them. She seemed to play in the afternoon, while I was at work. But J assured me that she was coming back that evening, and the chance to see her for myself I could not pass up.

But she wasn't the only one who was going to be there. Minutes before I walked in the door, I was treated to an email that Lisa was going to be in attendance. Lisa seemed to be a regular at the Oregon Theater. I could walk in on many Saturdays to find her servicing cocks. She took everyone. She has a bangin' body, and a champion ass that defied gravity. How good is she? When trannies are lining up for a piece of the action, proving once and for all that no one is THAT gay, you know you are missing something special if you aren't with them.

The first couple walked in at about 6:30. She was tall, red haired, very curvy. He was bearded, stocky, and confident. I had seen them before, and while they had mentioned that they had been to the Paris on previous occasions, they were testing the waters here at the OT. They settled in the couples section and proceeded to watch the movie. Sadly, there was no action to report.

The next couple walked in around 7:00. She was a petite little olive skinned hottie with small perky breasts, and fine ass. They were new, and after receiving instruction about the couples section, and then disappeared into the darkened theater. I followed a few minutes later, taking a seat across the aisle to observe the Penis Gallery, slowly start to close in around them. Sadly, other than some heavy petting, nothing really happened with them either.

Normally, this would be disconcerting enough to make me consider going to the Paris for the rest of the evening, but I stuck it out, if only to see Lisa in action once again, and lay eyes on the Librarian. At 8:00, Lisa walked in her usual happy friendly self, her husband in tow. Discounting the fact that I have sampled Lisa's talents at a previous meeting, she is genuinely a nice person, someone you would probably spend a lot of time at a neighborhood block party, or chit-chatting in a local market with.

She disappeared into the ladies room to freshen up before heading into the theater. By that time, there were a lot of cocks waiting for her to make her appearance. Lisa is no nonsense. She comes in, finds a place to play and gets right to it. All eyes, and cocks were on her as she began to take on all comers. I would have gladly lined up with cock in hand had I not known the Librarian was coming.

A two hour wait is a hard wait, when you're running on ice cube free Coke, and testosterone. J made the wait easy with witty banter (also a big reason I enjoy the OT), and demonstrations of mad skateboarding skillz. After using the wall to stop herself several times, I watched a non-descript older couple enter the building, and greet J warmly. They disappeared into the darkened theater as Lisa and her husband departed.

I walked up to J, "Who's that?"

"That's the Librarian," she smiled.

The Nasty Librarian is legendary. She has her own flag at the Paris, and J wasted no time in sending her own Nasty Librarian signal up. I went inside, and found the legend herself basking in the attention she deserved. Slowly but surely, she began to take on the members of the Penis Gallery that Lisa didn't completely drain of cum and energy. I waited my turn, which didn't take long. She is genuinely a lovely lady, and fantastic at sex. I was primed and ready for action long before she came, and I'm not ashamed to say it didn't take long before I shot my load deep inside her.

I wish I could have waited to how many she could have taken on before the OT closed. I was number 5 on what I'm sure was a large list of willing cocksmen waiting to avail themselves of her services. I had to jump into the chariot of the damned (The Number 4 to St. Johns) before they stopped running. But as far as I am concerned, the Librarian can rearrange my card catalog any day.

With a Suitcase Full of Twenties,
D.B. Cooper

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to D.B. Cooper for a dynamite Flash Report from Portland's Oregon Theater.  Keep up the great work sir, and I am looking forward to your next report!

The Good Doctor has mentioned to many people (including my good friend and colleague Brent in Portland), that I enjoy The Oregon's vibe and scene more than the legendary Paris Theatre downtown. The only drawback was that The Oregon didn't have a notification system to alert patrons of who has stepped through it's doors.

That has changed with the arrival of Jessica at The Oregon.  My personal thanks to you Miss for getting "The O" engaged in social media and top of mind in this thing of ours. It's been a long time coming.

Thanks,
Doc