Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Quick Note From The Good Doctor: Recovery Sunday


Doc here... A man some say does everything in two hour blocks, with a quick note from deep in The Valley near the small women's liberals arts college.

The Good Doctor is in recovery mode this fine Sunday, after a crazy Charlie's Angel's private event last night deep in Chicago's northern suburbs (The report from this event goes live early Monday morning).  When I jumped back into The Lizardo 3000 at 3:15am and drove off into the rainy pre-dawn morning, I felt confidant that I had left everything on the field of play and held nothing back.

That also means I am moving a little slow at the time of this writing. There are tornado warnings here in The Valley, so much like last night at the private event, I am prepared for anything to happen.

Programming note: Smut for a Sunday Evening returns tonight, and you just might find a Flash Report or two pop up during the day.

I am off to prepare Bloody Mary #2... Enjoy your day.

Thanks,
Doc