Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Flash Report! H-Man at The Art Cinema in Hartford on 11/23/13

Doc here with a terrific Flash Report from regular contributor H-Man in Hartford. He visited The Art Cinema on Saturday 11/23, and has filed this report.
 
Take it away, sir.
 
***
 
Hello Doc!
 
Excellent reports from Will & Brenda and M&S!  The reports keep getting better from the #1  ART Cinema!  That’s why readership, reports and postings are on the rise….no pun attended.

 
I finally took a ride north of the border to visit the ART on Saturday 11/23/2013.  Once I hit the road…the car was on auto pilot and new its way to the new and improved theater.  When I arrived, I spoke with Ernie for a while, introducing myself and told him I had sent in a few reports to you…and he couldn’t thank me enough and spoke highly of you!  A very polite and respectful man. 
 
The Art Cinema
Hartford, CT
I finally wondered inside to the main floor…. as I travel alone and the balcony is off limits.  I was met by the new security staff member who I had seen there before.  Extremely polite and non-threatening and we chatted a few moments. We discussed his role as security and that everyone seemed to like it except the men who do not want to follow the rules.  If only they would learn…crowding in on a couple and suffocating them only gives them a bad experience and pushes them away and sometimes for good.
 
I took a seat on the right side of the main floor about half way down.  It was about 7:00PM and there was no action downstairs at the time.  I could see by the gathering in the corner that there were couples upstairs that were entertaining the troops. 
 
About a half hour or so later a couple made their way to the main floor.  A nice couple with a wife who was hot and husband who was right by her side.  They stood alongside the aisle for a few minutes before she sat down with her hubby and a guy (that appeared to me) she had selected to play with.  And boy did she. 
 
Before you knew it she had drawn a crowd.  I must say security was right there to tell all males to give them room and not crowd them…..and politely I might say.  Although I heard the message along with a few others….the cattle were restless.  She proceeded to suck his cock and finish him off…while the husband observed and took numerous pictures.  They didn’t stay down stairs long and made their way back up to the balcony.  A good show for about 45 minutes but then it was over.  After that, there was nothing happening on the main floor.
 
The balcony was extremely busy this night.  I must admit I peeked from the corner and there must have been at least  8-10 couples or more enjoying themselves.  Once I was seated again, I heard moaning, groaning, spanking, and grunting…to name a few.  There were a few couples playing front row balcony and playing to the masses below.  Better than the movie and it was LIVE!
 
I stayed until 10PM hoping that I would have something more to report or to enjoy myself.  But to no avail…I put the key in the ignition and headed south.   I will return soon in hope of live action and a hot & steamy report!
 
You are the best Doc!
 
The H-Man

***

Dc here again... Many thanks to H-Man on this latest report. It was a crazy weekend at The Art Cinema, and there are even more reports in the pipeline. Stay tuned...

Thanks,
Doc