Saturday, November 16, 2013

Flash Report! Mr. X at The Oregon and Paris Theaters in Portland, OR

Doc here with another Flash Report caught in the server crash from October. Mr. X in Portland visited both the Oregon and Paris Theaters, and has filed this report.
 
Take it away, sir.
 
***
 
Doctor,
 
Here is my report from a weekend in mid-October.
 
Oregon Theater
Portland, OR
If you like CD's, Oregon is the theater for you on Friday nights. I went out in the lobby at one point at around 9 to get a Coke, and it was like a parade thru the front door. One after another. I think the final count was around 8 total.
 
 Also visiting was a couple that wanted to play, and did so.  The guy had a little crop that he liked to smack her with on occasion, and she eventually serviced both orally as well as doggy three lucky guys. She very much enjoyed herself as evidenced by the loud moans of pleasure. I went to the back of the theater, and no matter which was you turned, there was action galore!  Quite a site indeed...

By the way, when I left the theater I walked by a few CD's down the street a little. They were on cloud nine laughing and hugging and kissing. Quite a night for them indeed!!!


Paris Theatre
Portland, OR
Saturday at the Paris Theater had lots of action- but also lots of gawkers. LOTS.  One guy eventually brought in two gals, and they played in the back, then went down to the bedroom for more action. The girls put on a good show in any event. Later on about 4-5 other couples, young, middle aged, and one old all played in the back---touchy feeley, blow jobs, etc.
 
But I left disappointed believe it or not.  The cast of thousands, plus the vibe of the night did nothing for the old libido.
 
The Oregon theater by comparison had great movies which, along with all the action, made it a bit tough to leave at midnight.
 
Call me old fashioned, but I like the times when you are a bit surprised, and it might be just you and the other couple in a small venue-- seems like it has been a while for me scoring on that front.
 
I plan in visiting that adult hotel in Denver in November that I am looking forward to- will be sure to let you know how it turns out.
 
Thanks,
 
Mr. X
 
***
 
Doc here again... Thanks to Mr. X and his report from  both of Portland's fine adult theaters. Keep up the fine work, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc