Thursday, November 14, 2013

Flash Report! Phoenix Fun Guy @ Modern World in Phoenix

Doc here with a Flash Report from first time contributor Phoenix Fun Guy. He recently visited Modern World in Phoenix, and has filed this report with the news desk here @ The Journal.

Here we go!

***

Doc,

Lets start off by saying I am a fan and have been for awhile. My wife and I have played a few times at the holes and theaters but have hit a dry spell due to the only holes left in Phoenix are at Modern World.
 
Now back to the story I was sitting at the light looking over at Modern World's parking lot when I seen a couple heading for the door . Quickly I turned and headed in thinking that they might be just shopping. Nope not to be found in the front so I casually walked to the back and asked one of the other players what booth they are in. He pointed to one in the middle. I hurred in and went inside the free one.
 
The lady was stroking and sucking her man so I gladly pulled mine out waiting for the finger. It was a few minutes till she said put your cock thru the hole. So a gladly placed it in the opening and she started to stoke first. It took a few minutes till I felt the wonderful sensation of her lips on Mr Happy.
 
She worked it good for a bit and I even had to pull back so that Mr. Happy didn't go shoot too quick. Reaching thru the hole I felt her beautiful enhanced breasts and big nipples. Then Mr. Happy wanted more so I returned him. After one hell of an explosion, I zipped up and left the booth. The only problem is no else went in next as they all played on the other team.
 
Poor lady...I hope she got her fill. All in all the was the most memorable experience at the holes yet.
 
Couples keep having fun...
Phoenix Fun Guy
 
***
 
Doc here again... Thanks to Phoenix Fun Guy for the first time report.  Keep them coming, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc