Saturday, November 16, 2013

Flash Report! The Roving Eyeballer at Fantasyland 1 & 2 in Tampa, FL

Doc a man who some say invented the fish taco, with a great Flash Report from regular contributor The Roving Eyeballer.
 
This report was caught up in the server crash, and is just now seeing the light of day. There are a few more that I just discovered, and they will be online as soon as I can edit and post them.
 
This Flash Report from The Roving Eyeballer is focused on Fantasyland 1 & 2 in Tampa, one of my favorite locations in this thing of ours.
 
Fasten your seat belts... Here we go!

***
 
Hello Doc-

The Roving Eyeballer here with a few words from the sunshine state.  Just got back from a weekend in Tampa and I finally have some experiences worth writing about!  It's gonna be a long report so I'll divide it into two parts.  Here's part one!
 
Fantasyland 1
Tampa, FL
I pulled into the parking lot of Fantasyland 1 at about 8 pm, paid my fees and made a beeline for the theaters where I was immediately rewarded by the sight and sound of a lovely MILF getting fucked on one of the couches.  My eyes hadn't adjusted to the gloom yet so it was more of an aural treat than a visual one but this woman was talking so dirty it almost didn't matter.  She was telling her guy to fuck her pussy hard and screaming "fuck you! I hate you!" at the same time, all with an ironic laugh.  
 
While she was getting pounded, another, younger girl on the couch behind her had pulled up her sundress to expose her naked vagina and, with her head turned, was sucking the hard ons of the guys standing in a row behind her couch.  Her guy started to fuck her while she took on three or four strange dicks. I got in line, unzipped and pulled out my penis and balls but by the time I got to the front of the line they decided they'd had enough and took a break outside.  No matter, though; I'd only been there ten minutes and already seen two pussys fucked and a handful of sucked cocks.  It was shaping up to be a very good night.
 
Or so I thought.
  
Unfortunately, though I stayed til  after two am. That was all the action for the night and I made my disappointed way back to my hotel room where I enjoyed a long course of blue balls treatment, administered by hand.  

On side note, the maid knocked on my door at about 9 am and I was so groggy I didn't hear her til she was already walking in the room.  On impulse I pulled the covers off and lay there pretending to be asleep with my cock out.  She took two steps into the room, said "oh" and beat a hasty retreat.  I hope she wasn't offended but had something to think about during the day as she found herself alone in other rooms.

As slow as Friday was, Saturday night was another story all together though it didn't start promisingly.   I popped in at about 5 pm, paid and wandered back to a mostly empty theater.  After a while, I left for Fantasyland II a few blocks away which was also pretty dead.  Fearing another disappointing night I spent the next few hours traveling back and forth between the two venues, catching glimpses of exciting possibilities but nothing ever seemed to catch fire.  
 
Fantasyland 2
Tampa, FL
Remembering your sage advice about patience I stuck around, biding my time, hoping for the best but fearing the worst.

Turns out I had nothing to worry about-At about 11 pm,  I was sitting in the pool lounge of FL 2 when a tall young black guy came in with a curvy and cute Latina who wore glasses and looked to be in her early twenties.  They sat in the lounge talking and watching the screens, not doing much but I did notice that he was rubbing her pussy through her dress the whole time.  
 
I decided to give them some time to warm up and went to check out other areas for a while. When I returned they were gone but someone was getting fucked in the middle booth of the back room and I was pretty certain it was them.  These booths aren't typical video booths but larger private rooms with couches and large dinner-plate size glory holes that can be opened or closed with a sliding door.  Unfortunately, the adjoining booth was occupied so I stood outside and listened, enjoying the wet slapping sound of their fuck play and her gasps and moans of pleasure.  
 
After a few minutes, the door of the adjoining booth opened and a guy walked out grumbling that the couple had the Glory hole covered and he couldn't see anything.  I slipped into the booth in his place, locked the door and, though the GH was, indeed, closed I could see a little through an improvised tiny peephole next to it.  

I couldn't see much but i could see enough to know that he was fucking her from behind and she was loving it. I was about to settle for this little bit of voyeuristic pleasure when the glory hole suddenly opened and they guy gave me a friendly hello, and an open invitation to watch to watch.  I was right, it was the couple from the lounge and they were deep in the throes of some hot semi-public sex.  

I love to show off, too so I quickly dropped my shorts and began stroking my throbbing penis and playing with my balls while they went back to fucking on the couch.  As they fucked they both kept eye contact with me and I alternated putting my face through the hole to watch them and standing so the hole framed my cock and they could watch me.  A few seconds later the guy asked if I'd like to come to their booth to watch and jack off a little more closely.  I was in such rush to get there I could barely get my pants back on! 
   
I slipped into their booth to find them both totally naked, her laying on her back, legs open, him perpendicular to her stuffing her shaven slit with a  sizable ebony prick, thick, smooth and shiny with her wetness. She was really cute- a little plump (just a little) but smooth and soft with long, curly dark hair, medium size tits with gumdrop nipples and a smooth cunt.  
 
I stripped totally naked as fast as I could and knelt on the bed next to her, jacking my hard-on over her lovely brown tits and face while he encouraged her to talk dirty to me, telling me where she wanted me to spray my semen. With their permission, I bent down and started sucking and licking her erect little clit while he continued to fuck her soaking hole slowly and rhythmically.  I can't describe how hot it was to see her little pink pussylips so close as they stretched around the girth of his fuck-stick,  the bell-shaped head of his prick emerging occasionally from her hole, glistening and shellacked with her wetness, before he slid it back in to his balls.  I alternated between licking her kitten and using my hands to massage her clitoris and outer lips, squeezing them around his penis as her fucked her which they both seemed to enjoy.  

After a while she said she needed a break and with their encouragement I furiously jacked a copious load of cock cream all over her breasts, neck and belly.  We thanked each other all around and they went out to the patio for a little break but not before he told me to stick around as they would be staying longer and next time she would let me fuck her asshole. 
  
I wandered off in search of new adventures but if the night had ended there, I would have gone home a very happy man.  But my luck was running strong that night and little did I know, the best was yet to come!  

TRE

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to The Roving Eyeballer to another great Flash Report. Keep them coming, sir!

Thanks,
Doc