Friday, December 20, 2013

Couple's Flash Report! The C.E.O. Pushes Her Envelope at Horse Cave, KY (w/7 PICS!)

Doc here, a man who some say never had to go home and get his shine box, with an incredible Couple's Flash Report from the corner office of The C.E.O.
 
The C.E.O. (Cum Executive Officer) perfectly illustrates the Ying and Yang of this thing of ours. Like some of us, by day she has a powerful and high profile career. But by night, she and her hubby, The Chairman, jump into the adult theater sandbox with the rest of us. It's here where she can flex her muscles, and push the envelopes.
 
This report covers a trip to Horse Cave, KY on 10/28, and along with the pics from this trip, illustrates what a naughty girl The C.E.O. has risen to in this thing of ours.
 
And it's all sorts of awesome.
 
Fasten your seatbelts...
 
 
***
 
Good Day Doc,
 
All my presentations and reports were finally done!  I had been working like a dog for the last few months.   Making decisions, giving direction, and generally bossing people around was getting pretty old.  It was time for me to go let loose and be treated like a little cum slut to put things back into perspective.   After a brief meeting, the Chairman and I decided to go to Horse Cave, KY to check out the theater and booths there. 
 
Horse Cave, KY
I put on a great little dress with some sexy thigh highs and of course black "fuck me" boots.  I didn't wear panties since those were not needed.  We walked into main entrance, which is in the rear of the building (irony coming later), and cruised around the place to get the lay of he land.  We finally paid our fee and entered the theater and booth area.  We headed straight for the booths as I was almost quivering with excitement to get used.  We picked a very nice booth right in the middle with hopefully lots of action to come.
 
It was extremely dark in the booth.  The light from the video screen wasn't much help either.  But luckily,  I didn't need much light to see my prize.  A beautiful, dark, and quite large cock suddenly appeared through the hole.  I immediately devoured his cock in between my lips.  Sucking his cock made my pussy dripping wet.  The only thing I could think about was being treated like a whore and getting fucked by this anonymous cock. 
 
So I stoop up, turned around, and gently slid my glistening pussy lips around his fantastic cock.  It felt so good to be such a naughty girl and having my pussy filled.  Within minutes, my gentleman friend gave me his creamy load.  After he left, my next friend entered and allowed me to suck his cock until he exploded in my mouth.  We continued with this for several other rounds.  Sucking each cock kept me pretty riled up and eventually the only cure for me was to fuck one of them. 
 
The C.E.O.
Ready for the Night
After about 6 guys, I needed a break.  The Chairman and I went to the theater side for a moment just to get out of the booth for a little while.  We didn't play in the theater,  much to many of the patrons' dismay.  After about 20 minutes, it was time to get back to being a dirty slut.  Back to the booths we went.
 
Once back in the booth, I quickly went back to work sucking the great cocks that come through the hole.  I only turned away 1 or 2, because I'm a good little slut.  After a couple more guys received my slutty mouth, my first friend from earlier was back.  He was a lucky guy again since sucking the cocks before him made my pussy ache to be filled again.  So once again, I slid my warm wet pussy around his cock.  I was so turned on and needing to cum that I did something that I am not allowed to do.  I slid that cock out of my pussy and put it in my ass! 
 
That night, I became a three - hole slut at Horse Cave.  Of course, that was breaking the rules, but unfortunately, my brain wasn't focused on rules at the moment.  It only wanted to cum, and getting my ass fucked was what I needed for that to happen!  I came almost immediately!   Since my work wasn't done, I continued sucking more cocks that came through the hole and fucking at least one more. 
 
I think overall, I sucked 10 cocks, and fucked 4.  That was a new personal best for me as a dirty slut!   I now had my attitude adjusted and was ready to go back to being in charge again.
 
Thanks to all my wonderful suitors for helping me to be the little whore I needed to be.  I will be back.  Maybe next time I will follow the rules.  But then again, maybe not.  The "punishment" is kinda fun too!
 
Til next time!
 
The C.E.O.
 
The C.E.O.'s Gallery from Horse Cave
(Click on the Thumbnails to ENLARGE)
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
Doc here again... I know Christmas isn't until next week, but please consider this report an early present from The C.E.O. & The Good Doctor. As always, The C.E.O.'s reports never fail to impress. Thank you to The C.E.O. and The Chairman for another great report!
 
So kids, next time you are in a board meeting, and the sophisticated manager running the meeting shoots you a glance, it just might be The C.E.O.
 
Thanks,
Doc