Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Flash Report! Slow Jamming with Jessica! Tonight's Episode: "The Problem Essentially is..."

Doc here, a man who some say can use telekinesis to remove a lady's bra, but not to put it back on, with the second report from Jessica.

Jessica is on staff at Portland's Oregon Theater, and in her own right, a very naughty girl.  In this series, Jessica recounts her naughty theater adventures (sometimes, same day).

Here we go...

***

The problem essentially is... That I was sick for quite awhile and am now sex deprived. When you add that to the fact that I am working almost every day....well, sometimes I just can't help myself.


Today (12/6), for example, I was incredibly horny and my 2nd guy for my upcoming DP adventure stopped in. I HAD to drag him into the theater and fuck him. I was so horny by 1 pm I thought I would die. Then we got more people in and I had to go back to the grindstone.

I did 2 more when it slowed down again because I was still overwhelmingly horny and ready to go. Then my fwb came in and fucked The Naughty Librarian. I was waiting for dinner, but once it arrived I went back in and got 2 more loads in my pussy, 1 on my ass, and 2 more fucked me with condoms.

I am still horny. FUCK! May have to make one more trip in. It is a shame.

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the incredible Jessica, and her on the spot reports from The Oregon Theater in Portland. Keep up the hot reports, please!

Thanks,
Doc