Doc here... This weary traveler has finally made it back to The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college from his terrific weekend in Hartford.
The Good Doctor is now in the control room here at The Journal, and bursting at the seams with stories from the Be Mine Valentine's Event at Hartford's awesome Art Cinema.
Let me lead with this nugget: We welcomed 27 couples to the Art Cinema last night. 27! I have never seen that many couples inside an adult theater at one time EVER in my 25+ years in this thing of ours. In polling a few of my colleagues this morning and afternoon, not one of us has seen that many couples at one time inside an adult theater.
A huge thank you goes out to the great couples and singles that made it out Saturday night to enjoy a legendary night. The vibe inside the theater was great! Also, a big time tip of the cap goes the staff at The Art Cinema (N & T), and of course, the incredible owner of The Art Cinema, Ernie.
Everyone loved their gift bags, filled with different items to cater to ones senses. A pat on the back goes to the entire team for making the gift bags so popular.
Over the next several days, I will be publishing a series of reports about the event, both from myself, and from contributors who were there on Saturday night. I encourage those who were at The Art Cinema Saturday night for the event to submit a report; Couples and singles both. Please e-mail your reports to me directly at email@example.com with "Art Cinema" in the subject line. First timers, please include a pen name you wish to use.
Let's set the table for this week's reports, shall we?
Report #1 will be focused on Dee & Sam, a hot couple that will be profiled in the coming days.
Reports that will follow, and in no particular order will be:
- A feature on another awesome couple I met on Saturday night, D&J (D&J, please e-mail me at your earliest convenience. I have a couple of questions for you).
- The adult theater debut of Sweet Temptation, profiled this past Friday. Wait until you hear how it went!
- Two reports from couples that attended the event, and are counting on coming back soon to The Art Cinema.
- What was exactly inside the goody bags given out to the first 25 M/F couples and/or single females?
- New photos of the interior of The Art Cinema (like this one)... Who doesn't like a little eye candy?
So kids, keep checking back for wall-to-wall coverage of the Be Mine Valentine's Event at The Art Cinema here at The Journal of Adult Theaters, your one-stop-shop for this thing of ours.