Friday, January 24, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Gemini @ The Paris Theatre in Portland from Last Week


Doc here with an incredible Couple's Flash Report from my good friend Gemini.  This report has everything, and I will leave it at that. Sexy. Hot. Naughty. Passionate.
It's all here. It's all Gemini.
This is a 3 cans of Fresca report... And you will need every drop.
***
This report is for my good friend, Doc.  I don’t have much time to write, but here’s a recap of our latest trip to the Paris Theatre in Portland last week.
It had been five months since we had been to the theater, and I was craving my biggest guilty pleasure.  As we walked in the doors, I felt the rush of this seedy dark place filling my head.  The adrenaline began to flow, knowing I would quench the thirst that only the Paris could fill.   With our time being very limited, I quickly scanned the decent size crowd of men as we entered the Oasis.  Two men in the Annex began to stroke themselves.  The one closest to us was J.  I don’t remember meeting him on previous visits, but he looked familiar.  Somehow I knew he was there to see me. That’s always a turn on.

Jordan (my husband) and I spoke for a moment and I got the green light to head over to J.  I was on him in a flash.  Heart pounding and veins racing with adrenaline, I pressed myself against his side/back and asked him if he wanted any help.  Affirmative.  I moved to face him.  He was just to the side of the lockers, so I had him take a step over and forcefully shoved his back against them.  His eyes widened and his cock got rock hard.  I couldn’t wait a second more. 
The Real
Gemini
I got to my knees as my eager mouth enveloped his willing member.  I sucked him as my hands ran over his chest, arms, legs and ass.  I moved down to lick his balls which were the smoothest I had ever experienced.  Incredible.  Still in a frenzy, I wrapped my large breasts around his cock as my tongue strained to touch the tip with every stroke.  I was immensely enjoying him, and I sat back a moment to look at his face.  My eyes caught his then lowered to his cock.  I found myself struggling with the dilemma of wanting him to fuck me, but not wanting to stop sucking him either.  With his candy right at my lips, I could not tear away and buried him deep into my throat.  My hand stroked the base and my mouth worked the rest of him.  He began to climax, shooting streams of cum onto my face, neck and breasts.  Ahhhh…. Now I’m starting to get started. 
My breathing was still hard as I cleaned up in the ladies room and rushed back in for more.  There were many men in the waiting, but I was too amped to sort through everyone.  I needed someone now!  Bob was a familiar face and within moments we were kissing.  I was so consumed with lust, I’m not even sure how our clothes came off.  Next thing I knew, I was laying on my back with Bob’s face buried between my thighs.  Moans of pleasure escaped me as my hands reached above my head to grab the bench.  I turned my head towards the theater to see a rail of men enjoying the show.  I must be a true exhibitionist because this turned me on even more. 

Bob wanted to fuck me and moved me up to the exam table.  My pussy was wet and very ready as he slid his cock inside me.  He pumped in rhythm as my sounds filled the theater.  I was in my glory here at the Paris.  We moved back to the bench.  I leaned forward facing the rail as Bob entered me from behind.  As he pounded me harder and harder, I gripped the rail - my breasts swinging freely below.  There was a young man directly in front of me who seemed surprised and almost a bit nervous as I looked him square in the eye as Bob worked me over.  I wanted to send him this feeling of ecstasy through my eyes – the physical feeling of the buzz going through my veins.  There’s nothing like it.
The Real Gemini
We moved to have Bob sitting in front of me on the exam table.  He looked glorious and I smiled as I knew he was enjoying this as much as I was. I took a moment to look at every inch of this wonderful exhibit of a man smiling down at me.  I licked his cock and began sucking.  I tried to start out slow and savor him – but who was I kidding?  I couldn’t hold back any better than a man crossing a desert who has come to an oasis.  In moments he was shooting his load in my mouth and on my breasts.  I looked up to see that beautiful smile again and bright blue eyes twinkling.
Since we were supposed to be somewhere at 3, Jordan and I rushed to leave the theater.  We stumbled across a man we had recently met.  With adrenaline still coursing through my veins, I kissed his neck and nibbled his ear.  A fiery kiss ensued and as quick as we could get there, he had me on his couch.  We’d never experienced each other before, and he asked if I would let him cum in my mouth.  Yes! 

I quickly unbuckled his belt to release his cock to my face.  I began pleasing him with my mouth, lips and tongue.  When I paused to catch my breath, he asked if he could fuck me.  Yes!  I looked at him and his desire was overwhelming.  There is no greater aphrodisiac for me.  I frantically took off my boots and jeans as he fumbled with a condom.  Within moments I was on my back as this large tool penetrated me.  It didn’t take long before we were both moaning and he shot inside of me.  We sat up and cleaned up a bit when I noticed he was still hard.  We went back in for round two. 
I lied across the couch as he leaned across my face and buried his cock in my mouth again.  “Put your fingers in me!” I begged.  He did as I asked and I started to play with my clit.  I love sucking, I love fucking, but my most intense orgasms come when a man uses his fingers inside me while I massage my clit.  Waves of pleasure overtook me and I struggled to continue sucking his hard cock while I screamed with ecstasy.  “Let me fuck you again,” he said breathlessly.  He quickly jacketed up with a condom and was on top of me.  “Your pussy is the warmest I’ve ever been inside,” He told me.  We kissed and he climaxed inside me.

Knowing Jordan and I had already blown off our 3 o’clock meeting time, I pleaded with him for 10 more minutes.  I knew I still had an orgasm or two in me.  He agreed – 10 minutes. 
We were back on the couch in an instant with him fucking me.  I couldn’t believe he could do it a third time, but within minutes he was cumming again.  “Sorry, but I am not giving you a moments rest,” I told him.  “Please use your fingers again…..Please put them inside me,” I begged.  “Ok, flip over,” he said.  I had one knee on the couch and the other foot on the floor as he banged me from behind. I massaged my clit and began to explode with intense orgasms.  I flipped over to my back as we continued.  “Suck on my clit.”  He responded to my request, making my clit more sensitive.  I went back to massaging it.  The blood rushed and I my body felt it revving up.  With my eyes squeezed shut, I bucked and convulsed in a mind blowing orgasm. 

It took a minute to recover, and I wondered how much time had passed.  I cleaned up quickly, kissed my new encounter, and went over to Jordan.  We both had big grins on our faces, but we really needed to get going. 

This next part has nothing to do with the theater – other than the Paris had me so worked up the next day, I couldn’t help myself…

Night time fell, and I needed another adventure.  We drove to a sleazy little dive bar on the wrong side of town.  It had everything I needed – music, dancing girls who stripped down to nothing, good drinks, and bar stools full of testosterone.  We’d been there a handful of times.  Recently we met two gentlemen, S & P, who were great company.  But tonight I wasn’t there for conversation. 
We sat at our favorite table and Jordan ordered me a Long Island.  Music and alcohol began to take their effect on me as we watched the dancers.  I went to the patio for a cigarette and a guy followed me out.  He looked great, but as soon as he started talking, I knew he wasn’t for me.  I went back in and bumped into S near our table.  Feeling the music and fairly tipsy now, I asked him to dance with me.  He obliged for a moment which was sweet, then we sat down with Jordan.  Somehow the conversation steered towards boobs, flashing, and wouldn’t he like to see mine?   We went out back to the smoking patio.  He was a regular at this bar and knew the blind spots from the security cameras.  I took out the ladies and he gasped.  “Oh my god!” he said.  “You can touch if you’d like, but quickly before someone else comes out.” 

He reached over and I reached down to find him rock hard in his jeans.  “I would love to help you out with that…..if that’s ok with you…..”  “Oh my god, um yeah, um ok,” he stammered, “It’s been so long for me….”  I put my breasts away, leaned into his ear and said, “Jordan and I will pay our tab and leave.  Clean up in the men’s room, then meet us in our van down the street.”  I turned and walked away, leaving him with his jaw hanging open.  Less than ten minutes later, he was in the back of the van.  We pulled off his jeans, and I knelt in front of him hungry for his cum.  He had a great cock and I went at it like I was starving.  I blew his cock and blew his mind as he gripped the sides of the seat, sending streams of cum down my throat.
I grinned as he took a moment to recover.  “Does this kind of stuff happen to you now and then?” Jordan asked.  “Never,” he replied, “I don’t even know anyone this has ever happened to.”  “Yeah, she can occasionally be a bit of a Penthouse letter,” Jordan said.  “Do they even have that anymore?”  We all laughed a little.  “Now don’t go talking to anyone about this,” I said firmly.  “Oh, I won’t – trust me, I won’t ruin this,” he answered.  “Except for your friend, P,” I decided, “Make sure you tell him everything and that I would love to have you both next time.”  “Oh my god, P would be down for that!” 

S stepped out of the van and I could see him on his phone as we drove away. I’m sure P was getting an earful.

~Gemini
 
***
Doc here again... I can't thank Gemini enough for this white hot Couple's Flash Report!  Incredible stuff my dear... Please keep sending in your reports!
Thanks,
Doc