Thursday, January 30, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! K&S Cummin @ Berlin New Agency in Berlin, NJ

Doc here, a man who some say would often stop at Satriale's for a little something for the grill, with a great Couple's Flash Report from my good friends K&S Cummin.

I first met K&S Cummin at the Mardi Gras Event at Hartford's awesome Art Cinema back in June of last year. You will not find a nicer couple in this thing of ours. "K"(the hubby) is a real gentleman, and the smoking hot "S" was incredibly sexy and sweet. I was lucky enough to enjoy some quality time with "S" in the lighted section of the Art Cinema's balcony, and it was tremendous. Tall, blonde, pretty, and sensuous. That describes "S" in a thumbnail sketch for you...

Here is their latest report from Berlin, NJ's Berlin News Agency.
Enjoy...
***
 Hi Doc
“K & S Cummin” here. Though we normally reside and play in Florida, a family event put us in the Northeast two weeks ago and we found time to visit one of our favorite places, Berlin News Agency(BNA).

Berlin News Agency
Berlin, NJ
 We arrived about 8:30pm and only about 5 guys were milling about. We checked out each room and then settled in one of the play areas with a round table. After a couple guys and I had been stroking for a while “S” got down on her knees and started sucking me. Then she ordered me to lay down on the table where she assumed my favorite position of sitting astride me. A couple more guys arrived about this time as I supposed BNA’s alert system had sent out that a couple had arrived. “S” was fucking me well when I noticed a very young super hot couple standing and watching “S” fucking me.

One guy who was stroking moved next to “S” and she started stroking him while fucking me. After a couple minutes I exploded and collapsed but “S” was still eager to go so we proceeded to another room where guys lined up to shoot on her tits and chest. She serviced one guy to full completion.

About this time we noticed the young couple again and followed them to a back play area. She was extremely young, quite cute, blonde and had a tight smoking hot body. Her date was a nice looking twenty something.

The young blonde was shy but heated up with encouragement from her date. About 10 guys were gathered around and stroking as her date slowly took her clothes off. He fingered her until she came and then she sucked him for what seemed like a half hour . I don’t believe he ever came which is shocking as she was doing all she could to get him off. Then all the sudden they got up and left and that was it for them as “S” and I never saw them again that night.
“S” and I walked around to the main theater where 2 guys were sucking each other off. Since both “S” and I love this action we gathered around. Eventually the entire group of guys were around us as we started to play. I was then getting serviced while many hands started groping “S”. She was loving it and started stroking the guy next to her who was also fingering her. Guys were fingering her ass and rubbing her back and head.

Eventually I exploded and we called it quits for the night but not until “S”s friend asked to join him in one of the booths. But we declined and headed home exhausted and with cum all over our clothes.
So, another great night at BNA and thanks to Paul and the staff for the warm welcome and bottle of water at the end. Back to Florida we went the next day with a smile on our faces and a warm glow in our crotch.

K&S Cummin

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to my good friend's K&S Cummin and their latest report, this time from the terrific Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ.  Paul and the staff at Berlin News always do their best to ensure a great experience for couples. If you are ever near the Philly area, just jump across to Jersey and to the Berlin News Agency.

Thanks,
Doc