Friday, January 3, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Koral & Sam Return to The Paris Theatre in Portland (w/6 Exclusive PICS!)


Doc here, a man who some say takes his trees very seriously, with the grand return of one of the Legendary Ladies of Portland, Koral to The Journal. 

This long-legged beauty has been MIA for awhile at The Paris Theatre in Portland, but that all ended this past weekend with her return.

And what a return it was...

Fasten your seatbelts and stow away your tray tables, this is a good one folks.

Here we go!

***

"YOU CAN TAKE A CUMSLUT AWAY FROM THE SEEDY,
BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE SEEDY AWAY FROM A CUMSLUT"


It has been many moons since Koral has been out to play. For no reason in particular, but many reasons combined, it seemed that life was just not catering to the importance of our CumSlutWife/GateKeeper behavior. One month turned into two, seasons changed, then changed again. There were times I would feel that loss of substance, no new and exciting sexual adventure and none to look forward to. We would even mention it to one another, saying something like "we really should make the time and the effort and get back in the game", but nothing ever came of that. At times I would read Brent's Yahoo page or Lizardo's Theater blog, and I felt that ache of a missing limb, my ghost-kink. I needed a plan. Going with it was just not working.

So one night just before bed, I mentioned to Koral that we should watch a dirty movie, do a little dance, and get it in tonight. Of course she was down for that. To her surprise, the movie I had in mind was our video of her big bukkake event at the Oregon Theater a few years back. We really don't watch our home movies enough. It was great to see Koral in all her splendor, and to see many of our fuck friends on that video whom we were missing.

We remembered the fun, we talked about our wants and desires, and our hopes to get off the bench soon. We enjoyed that video so much, the rest of the week we watched all our videos. We watched some of them twice. We were on our way to becoming one again. Old stories, new plans, remembering friends, I felt the gears turning. They just needed some lube.

It's time for an amateur photo shoot at home....baby steps. I told Koral to put on some slutty outfit and get out some toys and lube, as the reclamation of the pussy has begun. It's time to make it happen. Always remember, If you're not moving forward, you're going backwards. Get off the bench or find a new game. Off the bench it is.


And what fun we had, taking photos of my willing slut. Even without a stranger or a stuntcock in the mix. (They should hand out willing sluts when we get our SS#. Until then, you can rent mine.) And the pics (some included) turned out great. Over the past week of watching Koral-vids and talking, we both decided that some of the hottest memories were from Korals wanting need for seed. The gokkun/cumplay party we experienced with Naughty Kelly in particular. WOW! Though we recently talked about finding a few guys to save their nut for Koral, we didn't have any yet. But the stage is set and the cameras out, the show must go on.
We have this bottle of lube called "Silk" that we purchased a few years ago. Because it is white, similar to cum, we were thinking that it could be used to stage a mock bukkake. We put that plan on the back burner and decided to do the real thing, hence the Oregon Theater Bukkake. Time to get in the bucket of old tricks, out came the Silk. I told Koral we were going to do a mock multiple creampie with some cumplay. We filled a few rubbers with Silk and lights.......camera............action. Funfunfun.

A few days later, this past Saturday, we made a last minute plan to hit the city and see if being a CumSlut is like riding a bicycle. YUP, it is!

We walked into the Paris Theatre and the first person we saw was the clerk. (Good, that didn't change.) He did a double take, then smiled huge and said "where ya been?". Very genuine, very real, and we felt like we just got home from a long vacation. Then into the lobby we go. There's Brent. He as well was happy to see us. Now we're theater bound, first stop, couples section. There was another couple already there, but it didn't take long for us to figure out it was their first time to the Paris.

I quickly started pawing at Koral, hoping that seeing us getting busy would light a voyeur fire in them and get them going. Nope, wasn't happening. What we did ignite was all the guys at the rail. That was too much for the other couple...."OHHHNO, all those guys are staring at us, let's go" and go they did. I do understand the awkwardness of it all, especially for newbie's. But hay, the skies blue and the Paris guys (very polite I should add) stare...many with their cocks out. Thankfully, that will never change. I don't know if I would be showing off my wife if nobody was watching.

After they left, we got out the big guns. I stripped Koral down and place her on a bench within arm's reach of the guys at the rail. "Don't touch the pussy" I loudly stated as I gestured towards the mostly naked slut laying on the bench. I began to eat from my lunch box (Koral's cunt) and was enjoying the view towards her head. All I could see were arms and hands and Korals skin...the rest is a blur. I could tell she was enjoying the attention though. A good ice breaker though, after a long break. Time to step it up a notch.

I then took Koral by the hand and guided her to the annex area where we could be away from the crowd, but invite guys in. I placed her on another bench similar to the first in size and proximity to the rail (arms reach). Again I stated loudly "don't touch the pussy guys". I saw in the crowd many familiar faces, so I began inviting them in first, 1 or 2 at a time.

I told them if they want they can fuck her, I provide the condoms... just ask me. I think we went through 10 or so condoms throughout the 3 hours we were there. Wasn't much for facials because my little CumSlut was like a baby birdy, wide eyed looking up with her mouth wide open. I love that position. I would guess about 5-10 loads in her mouth and another 4-5 on her tits. All in all, a great success. All the guys were at the top of their game and very well mannered. Almost too well mannered I was silently thinking when I saw one of the guys clean Korals face with a paper towel after he overshot her mouth and hit her cheek. (Never clean a CumSlut. That's her mess of success. That's what she's there for). I let it slide and said nothing....that one time.

Thank you Paris Theater. Thank you Dr. Lizardo. Thank you Brent. And a big thanks to everyone in this "thing of ours", especially the ladies. It's the people and places like this that make Koral and I.......who we are. And we love it.

***

Doc here again... It is a pleasure to welcome back Koral and Sam to the fray, to the mix, to the scrum. You have been missed, but we are glad to have you back!

Thanks,
Doc