Friday, January 10, 2014

Couple's Flash Report: Moaning Lisa (as Mrs. Robinson) @ 15th Ave Theater in Chicago (w/PICS)

Doc here, a man who some say sold Shaggy The Mystery Machine, with a great Couple's Flash Report from my dear friend Moaning Lisa.

Moaning Lisa visited 15th Avenue Adult Theater in Chicago in the middle of the Polar Vortex, and her efforts made a young man's dreams come true.  No, this wasn't the "Make-a-Wish Foundation"... It was more like the "Make-a-Wife Foundation."

Put in your pocket protector and push up your glasses, this report is a hot one! And also please enjoy the rare pic from Moaning Lisa...

Here we go!

***
Dear Doc & Good Readers,

We have been trying our best to stay warm in the frozen tundra of Chicagoland!  The Hubby & I ventured to 15th Avenue twice in the past week. The first visit is actually a follow-up from our report of December 28.  As you may remember, I had the good fortune of meeting several young college men that night, who generously shared their "Elixir of Youth" with me.  




Moaning Lisa's
Star Trek Pendant
(Click to ENLARGE) 
One of these young men approached me afterward, requesting to see me "one more time" before he left for the next semester.  "K" was leaving soon,  so we planned to meet at 15th on the evening of 1/1.  We texted back and forth over the next few days, anticipating our time together.  During our texts, I learned that "K" had a penchant for the Nerdy Girl look (think Velma from Scooby Doo).  My hubby helped me pull together an outfit for the evening:  Superhero T-shirt, jean skirt, Chuck Taylors, Star Trek necklace and Velma glasses.  I was ready.

The night of the first was a snowy, blowy mess, so it took us a little longer to get there than usual.  When we arrived, we were told that the store would be closing early because of the weather.  This left "K" & I with 2 hours to play... My hubby decided to sit this one out, opting to spend some time in the arcade instead.  K & I headed to a private room, where I unzipped my coat to reveal my costume for the evening.  

Apparently I hit the hot button, as K started making out with me... my fake glasses bumping into his real glasses.  He abruptly bent me over the bench, and raised my denim skirt, revealing red lace panties underneath.  He gave me a few firm spankings, then said, "I have a surprise for you.  Get down on your knees."  What I expected was his rock hard cock.  What I saw made me laugh... He was wearing Man of Steel boxer briefs, with his sizable cock straining against the S emblem on the front.  So there we were, in all our nerdy glory... Let's get this party started!!

Moaning Lisa's
Velma Glasses with
Coating
(click to ENLARGE)
For the next hour or so, K & I sucked & fucked in every position imaginable.  He had the energy and stamina of a twenty-something...and I had the experience and imagination of... Well, I digress.  (Doc, please cue the "Mrs. Robinson" music).  At about this point, we decided to go to the sauna for a bit. A few single men followed us.  K sat behind me, and I fingered my pussy while the men jacked off watching us.  I came loudly, and then we went for a quick shower.

Back in the room I told K that I really wanted him to cum on my face.  The idea of his young, hard cock spurting on my Velma glasses was so naughty.  I put a condom on him and gave him a deep, passionate blow job.  As he got close to the edge, he pulled off the condom and spurted a huge load on my face.  It was the perfect ending to a perfect (albeit short) night.  K will not be back until June.

I hope memories of this night will sustain him til then.

Lustily yours,

ML

***

Doc here again... Many, many thanks to Moaning Lisa for this great report and the terrific pics. Another home run my dear!  And readers, she has more coming soon! I for one cannot wait for them to land in my in-box.

Thanks,
Doc